PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

tbach24
06-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Okay, here's the situation:

My parents both work nights in different hospitals

My brother went off today to work at some camp

This leaves me home alone. I have been home alone before and I think that they trust me because they let me stay out for whatever hours I want and go where I want etc.

However, my aunt came out today. I really don't know why. She usually comes out once per week (she lives like 1.5 hours away in Boston) to cook and clean or something like that. But she was here 3 days ago and came out today.

I'm not sure why, but it's kind of bothering me. Am I reading too much into this? Is there some reason why they might be doing this?

IronDragon1
06-27-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This leaves me home alone. I have been home alone before and I think that they trust me because they let me stay out for whatever hours I want and go where I want etc.

However, my aunt came out today. I really don't know why. She usually comes out once per week (she lives like 1.5 hours away in Boston) to cook and clean or something like that. But she was here 3 days ago and came out today.

I'm not sure why, but it's kind of bothering me. Am I reading too much into this? Is there some reason why they might be doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you aunt's not an Orwellian invasion of privacy I don't what is

tbach24
06-27-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

Clarkmeister
06-27-2005, 12:13 AM
Ask yourself why you care.

RubberDucky
06-27-2005, 12:14 AM
they don't trust you

Gary Stevenson
06-27-2005, 12:17 AM
SFS/SFT
ZZzzZZzz

tbach24
06-27-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SFS/SFT
ZZzzZZzz

[/ QUOTE ]

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOPE. Pokah pokah then ZZzzZZzz.

Blarg
06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

The Stranger
06-27-2005, 12:53 AM
Stick it in her pooper.

RacersEdge
06-27-2005, 12:56 AM
I take it this is about 16 year old teen angst?

Ulysses
06-27-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I reading too much into this?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there some reason why they might be doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't trust you.

tbach24
06-27-2005, 02:34 AM
Seems reasonable. Those were my first thoughts as well.

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 07:30 AM
Maybe your aunt's just hot for you? She likes to see you when no one else is around.