PDA

View Full Version : Van De Velde Strikes Again

Bill Murphy
06-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Just triple bogeyed playoff hole and lost some Euro event to another guy's double. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Clarkmeister
06-26-2005, 05:52 PM
I saw that and thought for a second it was a replay of the British to show a gack worse than Ochoa's, which now obviously cost her the outright win. Then I saw it was from today and really smiled.

JTrout
06-26-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ochoa's, which now obviously cost her the outright win.

[/ QUOTE ]

she came to the 18th +3. Birdie Kim shot +3.

Clarkmeister
06-26-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad for not being precient to see her holing out of the bunker for the only birdie on the 18th in two days. Do you also post sure things in the sports betting forum after the game is over?

Bill Murphy
06-26-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bad for not being precient to see her holing out of the bunker for the only birdie on the 18th in two days. Do you also post sure things in the sports betting forum after the game is over?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if Ochoa hadn't drained her tee shot she'd've made par? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

JTrout
06-26-2005, 06:37 PM
I didn't compare the exact time of your post to the exact time of Birdie's birdie.

I simply read your post.

When you used the words "now" and "obviously" and "outright" I assumed you had seen the finish.