PDA

View Full Version : BB Plays

MHoydilla
01-28-2003, 07:18 PM
Last night 1-1 brings the season to 5-11, ouch. Two plays tonight New York Knicks -4.5 againest the Atlanta Hawks. Knicks are begining to play their best ball of the year playing great D and so-so Offense. Allan Houston may be out tonight but I don't think thats hurts to much as the Knicks have been a much better passing team with out him. Atl. is coming off a great 2nd half comeback againest Sac in which Sac was playing their 3rd game in four nights and Atl shot 60+% in 2nd half. Atl wont get that easy of shots toinght againest the NYK. Atl maybe overvalued by public in this spot and all year have done poorly on the road especially againest a good Dfense.
Play 2 Flor. - 1 @ LSU Flor. is currently playing their best ball of the year appear to be peaking and LSU who beat an unready Luke Waltonless zona team is not as good as percieved the line gives good value and should be a winner. Any comments on my picks or evaulations are welcome and appreciated. Good luck to all....

scalf
01-28-2003, 07:23 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif i like fla -1, but, as usual home court in sec play can be difficult to account for...still. i think gators are solid play....take a look at cleson/wake total...beat down already, but without overtime...hey..a 60 to 56 game..total 121...gl /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

scalf
01-29-2003, 07:58 AM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif gr8 call on fla...dice heating up man..gl /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

ElSapo
01-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Florida worked for me, thanks for the great pick...