PDA

View Full Version : Hand anylysis needed.

novus
06-26-2005, 01:18 PM
20 + 2 sit n go at ub. I'm in the BB w/ 4500, Player A is in seat 4 w/ 3500, Player B is in seat 6 w/ 2500, player C is on the button w/ 2800. Player A is very loose, often playing trash, Player B is tight, Player C has played smart, but is getting loose and aggressive since he's been on a roll the last couple of hands.

Player A calls, Player B raises to 250, Player C calls. I've got QQ, so I raise it to 540. Everyone calls. The flop is 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I've put player B on a big pair, AK, or AQ so I raise 1000 to find out where he is at. Only player A calls. T /images/graemlins/spade.gif comes on the turn. I put Player on on a flush draw, so I put him in for my remaining chips. J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif comes on the turn, and he shows 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif to hit the straight.

I suspect I may have made a mistake on the preflop by not raising more. I don't think the bet on the flop was that bad because if the flush hits, I can fold, and I'm unlikely to push player A or C out for a flush draw. On the turn I made it as expensive as possible. Is this a run of the mill bad beat or did I show major flaws in my play. The wildcard was the raise from a tight player.