PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in a 2+2 Front Office Football leauge?

sublime
06-26-2005, 06:27 AM
For those who don't know what it is, google is a nice tool /images/graemlins/smile.gif

For those that do, please offer some input. I have little interest in being a commissioner, just thought it would be cool to get something football related going on here.

sublime
06-26-2005, 06:34 AM
i did a quick search and this article runs down the game pretty much

review (http://www.footballology.com/videogamesarticle.php3?ArticleID=67)

google will provide anything else

i am not good at orginizing large 'events' so if there is interest if somebody would like to seize control (a commishiner i suppose) that would be great. i do have web space available for a forum if it gets to that.

the leauge would be 32 teams, (of course you would have to buy the software) and we could decide on how we want to run it when/if all 32 slots are taken.

EDIT: I will cross post this in Sporting Events and I suppose we should use that as the main thread.

siccjay
06-26-2005, 07:33 PM
I love this type of thing. I would be down. I'd even take the Phins.

handsome
06-26-2005, 08:19 PM
How does the drafting work? Is it like fantasy football? If so I'm down.. but a 32-team league would be way too big.

Alobar
06-26-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: I will cross post this in Sporting Events and I suppose we should use that as the main thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit, how am I supposed to come in here and be an Ahole and post "WRONG FORUM MORON!" If you are gunna go edit in [censored] like that at the end of the post /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeff W
06-27-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How does the drafting work? Is it like fantasy football? If so I'm down.. but a 32-team league would be way too big.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like fantasy football... Hardcore FOFers prefer fictionally generated player universes. 32-team league is required because of a quirk in the software.

Sadat X
06-27-2005, 02:44 AM
I would love to get in on this - I have some prior experience running a league with the old "FrontPage Sports: Football Pro". This sounds like a much more powerful program.

I also prefer computer-generated players. Hopefully you can muster up 32 people to get it going.

The Dude
06-27-2005, 03:29 AM
I've said it before, but let me say it again. Your avatar is awesome.