PDA

View Full Version : SkipperBob's computer is haunted (discussion only)

SlackerMcFly
06-26-2005, 02:05 AM
So here I sit at the infamous Casa de Profito (aka SkooperPoop's computer) and I swear there is something not right with it....

A miasma of mispeeled wurds hover in mid-air around the screen, it beeps incessantly (maybe that's the toaster??), and horrible hands pop up at the worst possible moment in any given SNG. The cursor blinks in a way suggestive of Morse code for "You MOERON, push the ACE!" and other such gibberish.

It's worse, oh so much worse..... Don't even ask about the Magical moving track-ball thingy that has a mind of it's own. I'm telling you, it's not normal!

We are a combined 0/4 in tourneys played with bubble-popping the norm with the best hand all-in. ohhh fur four!

Just so you know, the rumors have now been confirmed. He really does go to bed at 8:00pm sharp. Further, he is a fantastic host who can BBQ a very tasty steak and all the fixins to perfection. Not only that, he has a really cool house, car and beautiful wife. I hate the guy!

However, leaving me to my devices with a fridge stock-full of beer and access to his computer may allow me some redemption from the gripping jealousy. MoooHaaHaaa!!

I need your help 2+2 gurus. How do we best exorcise the "Bad Beat" demons from the Dell-o-Skipper?

Do I load an auto-spell program so his wurds will be readable, or is there a humor enhancing processor I could install to make his posts more palatable for the masses? I already changed his home page to my first post just for the torture factor...

No good deed should go un-punished! Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Shellacker - Who just realized that SkibberPop will read this at approximately 4:00am. I am dead meat! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The Yugoslavian
06-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Does this mean ur in Socal!

Ygusoalva

skipperbob
06-26-2005, 08:04 AM
We're all in So.Cal. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Yugo: I'm gonna send you the directory of AA meetings /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ForumBot
06-26-2005, 10:55 AM
YES YUGO; WE'RE ALL HERE /images/graemlins/blush.gif