PDA

View Full Version : Drinking habits

nbake
06-26-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm 20 years old and my brother got me hooked on gin when I was a youngling. All of my friends are disgusted by the drink. This is good for me because they don't mooch that way. Anyway, what do you guys think about gin?

hoopsie44
06-26-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, what do you guys think about gin?

[/ QUOTE ]

This brings back memories. Me and my friends started drinking the summer after seventh grade with quart bottles of Colt 45. We then "stepped up" to half pints of Old Mr. Boston's gin. The stuff was nasty but that was our drink of choice beacause we all thought we were too sophisticated to drink beer. Drank it for a couple of years and haven't had a sip of gin since.

Luv2DriveTT
06-26-2005, 10:49 AM
As a former owner of a liquor license, I will drink nearly any type of alcohol. But gin gives me the willies. Yuck.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

wheelz
06-26-2005, 11:22 AM
urine please

adamstewart
06-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Gin and tonic on the rocks with a slice of lime... mmmmmmm, great summer drink.

Adam

spamuell
06-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Gin and tonic is completely different to straight gin. G&T is tasty, straight gin is disgusting.

And this is from someone who has been drinking vodka straight since 14, so it's not that I can't handle a strong drink. (Yes, also, I have a 14 inch penis.)

MrWookie47
06-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Aw, if you don't like drinking gin straight, you're probably not drinking the right gin. I'll happily sip a finger of Hendrick's neat on a warm evening if the bottle has been sitting in the freezer. If Mr. Boston is the entirety of your gin experience, I can understand how you gave it up.

Vodka? Cheap vodka tastes like crap, and expensive vodka tastes like nothing. If I'm paying premium vodka prices, I'll take something with flavor.