PDA

View Full Version : Gators drop Game 1

TruFloridaGator
06-25-2005, 10:19 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif Oh well, time to win 2 in a row. The horns pichted well but I couldn't get over how the gators just did not sit on any of their starter's breaking balls, that's all he threw. Then just a missed opportunity there in the 8th with them loaded. Good game nonetheless & I'm proud of my gators regardless of the outcome.

vulturesrow
06-26-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/frown.gif Oh well, time to win 2 in a row. The horns pichted well but I couldn't get over how the gators just did not sit on any of their starter's breaking balls, that's all he threw. Then just a missed opportunity there in the 8th with them loaded. Good game nonetheless & I'm proud of my gators regardless of the outcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt get a chance to watch unfortunately. The Gators hitting throughout the CWS has not been that great in general. But I know they can pull out 2 wins /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tech
06-26-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't get over how the gators just did not sit on any of their starter's breaking balls

[/ QUOTE ]

UT has made a living that way all season. The closer (Cox) throws 90% breaking balls, and every opposing batter still goes up to the plate looking for the fastball. I know it's still hard to hit when you know it's coming, but damn they looked clueless up there.

Brainwalter
06-26-2005, 02:19 AM
Yes I'm sorry to say they were pwned today. How is UT's starter for tomorrow?

Go Gators!