PDA

View Full Version : Horry Smoke, Asian Guy, Hot Black Chick

BeerMoney
06-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Myself and poster "Gunt" were just eating at McCormick & Schmicks and saw smoking hot black woman with middle age Asian guy. She was kind of a classier looking Traci Bingham, and he was the type of guy looking to lay a beat on you at a 4/8 table.

Anyone seen this before?

tworooks
06-25-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped right there. Simply put, it just doesn't happen.

BeerMoney
06-25-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's weak.

JaBlue
06-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Simply put, you are missing the parade today.

tworooks
06-25-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ] I stopped right there. Simply put, it just doesn't happen.

[/ QUOTE ] That's weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

It surely is, I was just trying to get the point across, not trying to be funny or anything.

CallMeIshmael
06-25-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She was kind of a classier looking Traci Bingham, and he was the type of guy looking to lay a beat on you at a 4/8 table.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was amazing to me.

CallMeIshmael
06-25-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your mom will let you, look up pictures of: Halle Berry, Toni Braxton and Tyra Banks.

BeerMoney
06-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, of course u are entitled to your opinion, its just not one I choose to share.

Eurotrash
06-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I thought this post was going to be about how you somehow met Robert Horry /images/graemlins/frown.gif disappointing.

Phoenix1010
06-25-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this post was going to be about how you somehow met Robert Horry /images/graemlins/frown.gif disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me too, I had "Wrong forum jackass!!" all ready to go. I'm missing how the word "horry" fits into the story.

BeerMoney
06-25-2005, 10:36 PM
"I'm missing how the word "horry" fits into the story. "

Its asian for holy.. Horry = Holy.

I thought it was important to OOT because of a previous discussion in OOT.

BusterStacks
06-25-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you = teh idiot.

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00132/beyonce_knowles_132827a.jpg

mmbt0ne
06-25-2005, 11:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you = teh idiot.

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/290/3384/320/gabrielle_union08.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Benholio
06-25-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey we'll turn this thread into a "hot black chicks" thread in your honor.

http://members.cox.net/emmiigray/BERRY_HALLE2.jpg

BusterStacks
06-25-2005, 11:20 PM
http://www.mtv.com/bands/e/evans_faith/news_feature_120701/images/main.jpg

Alobar
06-25-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your mom will let you, look up pictures of: Halle Berry, Toni Braxton and Tyra Banks.

[/ QUOTE ]

arent halle and Tyra half and half?

BusterStacks
http://home.comcast.net/~hn_cobra/pwned.jpg

mmbt0ne
Hey we'll turn this thread into a "hot black chicks" thread in your honor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gladly.

http://www.saigonnet.vn/gallery/gallery/Mode/Tyra-Banks/103.jpg

imported_anacardo
06-25-2005, 11:24 PM
Hey, Tyra! You left your toothbrush at my house!

I'm playin' bas! ket! ba-aall...

CallMeIshmael
06-25-2005, 11:30 PM
http://www.cybamall.com/zukulaida/toni1.jpg

BusterStacks
06-25-2005, 11:32 PM
http://www.gentemodels.com.br/fernanda_cabral_1.jpg

http://www.atlantadymes.com/erica/DSC_3391.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/rnaica/jamaican/dee3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/rnaica/jamaican/dee4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/rnaica/guyanese/christine6.jpg

edit: OWNED.

lastsamurai
06-25-2005, 11:43 PM
WAS this after your clan meeting? morons!

Brainwalter
06-26-2005, 12:00 AM
So is it a coincidence that they're all very light-skinned?

(The chicks in pictures posted in this thread that is.)

Benholio
06-26-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So? They are still black. The point being made is that black chicks can be hot.

Thats like saying white chicks can't be hot, and then saying "So is it a coincidence that they are all skinny?"

Brainwalter
06-26-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So? They are still black. The point being made is that black chicks can be hot.

Thats like saying white chicks can't be hot, and then saying "So is it a coincidence that they are all skinny?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. You don't see any difference between those?

bogey
06-26-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel any better I met Robert Horry at a bar in LA on Sunset in 2003. I was blitzed and dont remember what I said to him but I definitely remember shaking his hand. I also met DMX that night at the same bar. I gave him a chest bump

ClaytonN
06-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Gah wtf all the girls in your last picture are not exceptionally hot albeit one

Blarg
06-26-2005, 12:52 AM
None of those proved the point to me.

However, I think Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful women imaginable.

Eurotrash
06-26-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also met DMX that night at the same bar. I gave him a chest bump

[/ QUOTE ]

you totally should have done that cool BARK sound he does in his tracks.

BeerMoney
06-26-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful women imaginable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but can we talk more about Asian Guy, hot Black Woman?

vulturesrow
06-26-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never that I can recall. Ive seen some caucasian man/black women daters but in general it seems like black women date black men to a high degree.

Luv2DriveTT
06-26-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Myself and poster "Gunt" were just eating at McCormick &amp; Schmicks and saw smoking hot black woman with middle age Asian guy. She was kind of a classier looking Traci Bingham, and he was the type of guy looking to lay a beat on you at a 4/8 table.

Anyone seen this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when did OOT become the racism forum? You need to get out more often to explore the world. I happen to know two asian males here on 2+2 that are very respected posters who have non-asian significant others.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

vulturesrow
06-26-2005, 01:52 AM
What was racist about that post? It was a simple question.

siccjay
06-26-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SIKE!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jaydeuce/gab.jpg

PoBoy321
06-26-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seen what? Interracial couples? Why, yes. As a matter of fact, they've been around for at least a few years now.

jedi
06-26-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. This combined with your MySpace profile shows how racist you are. Welcome to my ignore button.

BeerMoney
06-26-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, no kidding.. I guess since I've never seen a black woman dating an asian man I don't get out much? The funny thing is, no one has responded yes, and and neiter did luv2drive..

On second thought... Anyone ever seen a black woman lefty golfer? Me either, I guess I just haven't played much golf, and need to play more? WTF?!?!!?

I also think its funny that when people make generalizations, other people take them to mean mathematical proofs.. e.g..

A: "old guys are rocks at the poker table"
B: "No way, I played with this old guy once who live straddled"
A: "But usually, most of them are pretty conservative"
B: "No way, this guy was nuts."
A: "So old guys are crazy at the poker table?"
B: ?????????????

I'm sure if we look at marriages and dating, I don't think we'll find too many black male/asian females. I'm obviously not saying it ever happens, its just pretty friggen rare, much like the black female lefty golfer.

radek2166
06-26-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, no kidding.. I guess since I've never seen a black woman dating an asian man I don't get out much? The funny thing is, no one has responded yes, and and neiter did luv2drive..

On second thought... Anyone ever seen a black woman lefty golfer? Me either, I guess I just haven't played much golf, and need to play more? WTF?!?!!?

I also think its funny that when people make generalizations, other people take them to mean mathematical proofs.. e.g..

A: "old guys are rocks at the poker table"
B: "No way, I played with this old guy once who live straddled"
A: "But usually, most of them are pretty conservative"
B: "No way, this guy was nuts."
A: "So old guys are crazy at the poker table?"
B: ?????????????

I'm sure if we look at marriages and dating, I don't think we'll find too many black male/asian females. I'm obviously not saying it ever happens, its just pretty friggen rare, much like the black female lefty golfer.

[/ QUOTE ]

First question is what rock did beer crawl out from under?

Second question is did you see platoon? Mississippi balck snake. Nuff said!!

BeerMoney
06-26-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I've probably met more people from around the world and different countries than u ever will.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

R those both movies?

jakethebake
06-26-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Platoon.

radek2166
06-26-2005, 11:44 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I've probably met more people from around the world and different countries than u ever will.

[ QUOTE ]

An I am sure the world is a much better place due to you meeting all these people. The to make such a bold statement about hot black chicks and asian dudes. Shows me you are one worldly MOFO!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Second question is did you see platoon? Mississippi balck snake. Nuff said!!

[/ QUOTE ]

R those both movies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Platton movie black snake is a quote. I will let other elaborate

radek2166
06-26-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad full metal jacket

mason55
06-26-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never that I can recall. Ive seen some caucasian man/black women daters but in general it seems like black women date black men to a high degree.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a study once about interracial relationships. It said that Asian women were much more likely to date outside their race than Asian men and black men were much more likely to date outside their race than black women. Wish I could find it, I bet it could fuel a lot of entertaining and racist flames.

BeerMoney
06-26-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a study once about interracial relationships. It said that Asian women were much more likely to date outside their race than Asian men and black men were much more likely to date outside their race than black women. Wish I could find it, I bet it could fuel a lot of entertaining and racist flames.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITs simply a question of statistics or whatever.. If I asked 10 years ago if anyone knew if there was an asian guy in the NBA, would that be racist? What's the big deal? Is simply asking how many black hockey players there are a racist statement? Or how many white guys in the NBA?

mason55
06-26-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ITs simply a question of statistics or whatever.. If I asked 10 years ago if anyone knew if there was an asian guy in the NBA, would that be racist? What's the big deal? Is simply asking how many black hockey players there are a racist statement? Or how many white guys in the NBA?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

Link to article (http://www.isteve.com/2003_Census_Interracial_Marriage_Gender_Gap.htm)

"In other words, in 73 percent of black-white couples, the husband was black and wife was white."

"That means 75 percent of white-Asian couples featured a white husband and Asian wife."

"There were 6.15 times more couples where the husband was black and the wife was Asian than where the husband was Asian and the wife black."

Pocket Trips
06-26-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you ask how a post in which the title makes fun of the way asian people talk is racist??? how is it NOT racist?

[ QUOTE ]
also think its funny that when people make generalizations, other people take them to mean mathematical proofs.. e.g..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I really hate when people do this too

especially with comments like
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure if we look at marriages and dating, I don't think we'll find too many black male/asian females

[/ QUOTE ]

lastsamurai
06-26-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's your action? U somehow find out when your wife/gf was in hs or college, she got passed around the football team, or dorm or something? Double teams, etc.. link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2724814&amp;page=2&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14)

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me guess...i assume your wife is white and come of the members are black... HORRY SMOKE!

Aces McGee
06-26-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, Tyra! You left your toothbrush at my house!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well-played.

As a thread hijack, am I the only one who gets pissed off at those Sprite commercials with LeBron's buddy, "Thirst"? There's a whole generation out there that doesn't realize that this ad campaign is just a Li'l Penny rip off.

-McGee

Clarkmeister
06-26-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As a thread hijack, am I the only one who gets pissed off at those Sprite commercials with LeBron's buddy, "Thirst"? There's a whole generation out there that doesn't realize that this ad campaign is just a really crappy Li'l Penny rip off.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

vulturesrow
06-26-2005, 09:35 PM
Because it isnt racism for one. I suggest that you go to a professional dry cleaner and get your panties unbunched.

Pocket Trips
06-26-2005, 10:17 PM
you are a complete imbecile

vulturesrow
06-26-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are a complete imbecile

[/ QUOTE ]

I am assuming that you disagree with my contention that BeerMoney's post title is not racism? Well it isnt, look up the definition. You may consider it in bad taste but it isnt racism or racist, esp. since it is pretty clear that BeerMoney doesnt think Asian people are inferior. So, did you make it to the drycleaner yet?

xadrez
06-27-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hot black woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are either...(Choose One)

1)Blind
2)Castrated
3)Homosexual
4)Racist

VBM
06-27-2005, 11:25 AM
Beer,

I'm a pretty average-lookin asian guy &amp; I think you've gotten a lot of racism flak, probably undeservedly so. I just think you might be a little simple;

What "looks" are to men; "ability to provide", "influence", "wealth" are to women.

and, if you already understand this and your statement was really about how he didn't look wealthy; then surely you must realize that looks can be deceiving...

its funny because this sense of beauty equity is one of the misconceptions that (especially younger) men chronically project onto women;

"How can a chick that looks like that, be with a guy that looks like that?"
"Man, that guy is super-cut; he must get lots of chicks..."

I'm not saying that women are all gold-diggers, but I think that many guys do have a skewed sense of where their priorities lay.

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

anytime someone says black chicks are ugly, someone references about 5-6 black chicks that are popular. we can name thousands of hot white celebrities though. (granted there are more white celebrities to choose from).

ill say that a very small percentage of black women are attractive to me, but the ones that are mixed are usually some of the hottest ass around.

BeerMoney
06-27-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you ask how a post in which the title makes fun of the way asian people talk is racist??? how is it NOT racist?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, this WHOLE website does such things with ni' han sir, etc.. Its fun to do because asians are typically cool with such things, and don't get all worked up over people making fun of an accent, just like I don't care if people make fun of my boston accent. FWIW, I will be spending the next ten years of my life in Asia, I probably wouldn't be doing that if I had a beef with Asians.

BeerMoney
06-27-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen this before?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for not being a pssy and answering the question. Seriously. No sarcasm, thanks. I thought OOT was a place where people answered questions objectively, rather than trying to think up responses that would impress their Sociology prof at Smith College.

Claunchy
06-27-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention, wasn't the quote "Alabama black snake?"