PDA

View Full Version : Hand histories exchange.

valenzuela
06-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Yes this has been mentioned lots and lots of time, but now my test period is over so I will finally have time dedicate to improve my game, I would like to trade hhs with other players, if theres already something like this going on , let me in!!

TStokes
06-25-2005, 08:59 PM
I will exchange some with you. I play at the 10s I am not sure what you play at but I have been interested in doing this so let me know if you want to.

durron597
06-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I have one HH in particular I'd love to see someone else look at. In particular it shows me getting owned on the bubble. Send me a PM with your email if interested.

Edit: by owned on the bubble I don't mean bad cards, I mean "get outplayed"; and this is on Stars so the blinds are still relatively small compared to stacks.

valenzuela
06-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Im not very good at poker I just use the 2+2 sng system, thats why I desperately want to improve my game, I would still look at your hand history maybe I can spot a thing or two.

freemoney
06-25-2005, 09:40 PM
so why not post it here?

durron597
06-25-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so why not post it here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I post a complete HH it gets ignored.

Benholio
06-25-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so why not post it here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I post a complete HH it gets ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Complete HH are so cumbersome for going through and commenting on. Someone needs to come up with a good repository (like teamfu.freeshell.org), with a good way of commenting on specific hands. Maybe integrating the comment process with the replaying of the HH, so that as you are replaying the tourney, you can comment on the hand directly, and comments for each hand will be kept together by hand #.

durron597
06-25-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Complete HH are so cumbersome for going through and commenting on. Someone needs to come up with a good repository (like teamfu.freeshell.org), with a good way of commenting on specific hands. Maybe integrating the comment process with the replaying of the HH, so that as you are replaying the tourney, you can comment on the hand directly, and comments for each hand will be kept together by hand #.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The problem though is that if you want to make real commentary on shorthanded hands, the reader needs to read every hand. Which doesn't often happen.

valenzuela
06-26-2005, 12:14 AM
I will take a look at your hand histories, like I said Im not gigabet but I will try to analyze it the best I can.