PDA

View Full Version : I dreamt...

Popinjay
06-25-2005, 08:54 PM
that I ordered a Big Mac with no cheese and they gave me one with cheese. I ate it anyway.

Should I go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac with no cheese? If they give me one with cheese WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

TimM
06-25-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that I ordered a Big Mac with no cheese and they gave me one with cheese. I ate it anyway.

Should I go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac with no cheese? If they give me one with cheese WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means I'll get laid by three blondes next week. Good luck. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tworooks
06-25-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure this is the workings of the parabolic universe conjoining with the unison pi divided by 7. When this occurs, the centrifical force and the perpendicular angle in which it intersects, combines to make a force known to the Gypsy Witches as an obtuse triangle.
Just go to Jack in the Box and buy an Ultimate Cheeseburger instead.

SpearsBritney
06-25-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure this is the workings of the parabolic universe conjoining with the unison pi divided by 8 . When this occurs, the centrifical force and the perpendicular angle in which it intersects, combines to make a force known to the Gypsy Witches as an obtuse triangle.
Just go to Jack in the Box and buy an Ultimate Cheeseburger instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your calculations were off just a bit. Also this should be in the Smilosophy forum