PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker hand history not showing up on my harddrive while watching

nprigo
06-25-2005, 06:14 PM
I have a weird problem with party poker. When I have a table open the hand history for that table is not showing up on my harddrive. If I sit in on the game the hand history shows up fine. Is there a setting I have wrong? Its making it impossible for me to data mine and any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a related note, If I want to use another skin to mine more games do i need to have an account with the other skins or can I just look at the tables without logging in?

smoore
06-25-2005, 06:18 PM
this is normal behavior. set up datamining in the pokertracker prefs... "import observed hands" or something. There you will also find an option to save the HH from those observed hands on your HDD if you like. I don't bother.

as far as other skins, you have to have a real money account to open more than one table. You must play at least one real money hand before you can open more than one table.

nprigo
06-25-2005, 06:38 PM
I dont even have pokertracker open on my computer, The raw handhistory is not showing up in the handhistory folder.

illunious
06-25-2005, 06:49 PM
You need to be logged in.

smoore
06-26-2005, 01:59 PM
party poker will not put a hand history on your HDD for observed hands. PokerTracker is what allows you to record observed hands.

JoePro
06-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Wrong. They are stored in your root partypoker folder (not under HandHistory) as .hhf files.