PDA

View Full Version : ethics.

valenzuela
06-25-2005, 05:00 PM
I was ITM with 2.5K when I get called( on the phone) by a dude from school( not a friend)asking for some questions the teache gave.So I give questions as qucikly as possibe and return to my PC( my sis was listening to loud music so I couldnt give them while playing poker)and find myself with 1,5K. ok so I stop being on post& fold mode. I find myself with AA on the BB, button folds, SB pushes 68s( thinking im on P&F).he sucks out on me but I suck out back. Both players were really upset with me. Where they right to be upset? What if they complain to party( i think they will)?

Luminous Mist
06-25-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was ITM with 2.5K when I get called( on the phone) by a dude from school( not a friend)asking for some questions the teache gave.So I give questions as qucikly as possibe and return to my PC( my sis was listening to loud music so I couldnt give them while playing poker)and find myself with 1,5K. ok so I stop being on post& fold mode. I find myself with AA on the BB, button folds, SB pushes 68s( thinking im on P&F).he sucks out on me but I suck out back. Both players were really upset with me. Where they right to be upset? What if they complain to party( i think they will)?

[/ QUOTE ]

This can't possibly be a serious question or discussion topic. There's just no way anyone could learn anything from it.....

Thankfully this will be a very nice setup for citanul since he may be 'back' now.

Luminous

Myst
06-25-2005, 05:04 PM
What ethics were broken? That you can come back from post/fold mode?

If you wanna talk ethics, how bout being an underaged gambler?

microbet
06-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Nothing unethical at all unless you were really giving the dude from school the answers and not the questions.

Ben Therre
06-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Let them whine, he could have made a min raise if you were on post and fold. It sounds like there was only three of you left and they were probably playing fast to take your blinds. Serves them right as far as I'm concerned. Even if you did this on purpose I don't think there would be a ethic problem. If so I'm sure someone will correct me.
GL
GL

flyingmoose
06-25-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let them whine, he could have made a min raise if you were on post and fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could have CALLED if you were on post and fold, and he would have picked up the blinds just as often as shoving.

valenzuela
06-25-2005, 05:20 PM
thanks for such a helpful post.