PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off wife sells hubby's Lotus for 50 pence

Zoltri
06-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Ebay Link (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=45569857 49)

A BIRMINGHAM DJ got more than he bargained for after he told curvy model Jody March he'd happily leave his wife and kids to be with her.
Tim Shaw's wife Hayley was listening to the interview on Kerrang! 105.2 FM radio and decided she'd had enough.

She put the DJ' Lotus Esprit Turbo sports car up for sale on eBay.

And she managed to shift the £20,000 motor in five minutes, three seconds at a bargain price of 50 pence.

"I need to get rid of this car immediately," wrote Shaw on the auction site's pages, "ideally in the next 2-3 hours before my cheating arsehole husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street,"

Last summer, the DJ told listeners that he fantasised about his wife’s sister while he was having sex. When his wife called to berate he played a tape of the call on-air.

"I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act," Mrs Shaw told local media. "The car is his pride and joy, but the idiot put my name on the log book, so I just sold it. I didn't care about the money. I just wanted to get him back."

A spokesman for Radio Kerrang said the DJ was gutted about the Lotus.

The couple are apparently irreconcilable.

Clarkmeister
06-25-2005, 03:56 PM
I like the feedback the purchaser left her:

[ QUOTE ]
thank you hayley the car is excellent thank your hubby for me

[/ QUOTE ]

handsome
06-25-2005, 04:00 PM
It's BS.

Clarkmeister
06-25-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought so too at first, then I realized I didn't care. Still funny either way and either way I'll forget about it in about 2 hours.

balkii
06-25-2005, 04:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
It's BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought so too at first, then I realized I didn't care. Still funny either way and either way I'll forget about it in about 2 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Clarkmeister
06-25-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

[/ QUOTE ]

nh