PDA

View Full Version : Where do you guys usually play stud?

bigredlemon
06-25-2005, 07:11 AM
I don't think this has been done in awhile. So where are you guys playing?

I seperated favourite sites and the sites you usually play at because they might not be the same. I love playing at stars but it seems like 75% of the time when I sit down at a table, I need two hands to count the number of solid regulars.

Swede
06-25-2005, 07:47 AM
I prefer Prima and Crypto but have recently played a lot of PL/NL on Ladbrokes. Often good games with a few solid players and lots of horrible ones.

dandy_don
06-25-2005, 08:47 AM
I prefer Star's software and play there quite often, but I think the softer tables are on Paradise and Prima. I hadn't played Prima in a while until recently, and although they stopped the no ante $.50/$1 tables, it's still the same players playing their same fishy ways.

I've never even opened an account at most of the other sites. Now that I'm clear the deposit bonus at Paradise, I would like to hear some reports on the stud games at Absolute Poker, since they have a good Deposit Bonus right now.

All 3 sites, I'm some version of dandy_don

DeadMoneyOC
06-25-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I seperated favourite sites and the sites you usually play at because they might not be the same. I love playing at stars but it seems like 75% of the time when I sit down at a table, I need two hands to count the number of solid regulars.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the 8/b tables you think there are a lot of solid regulars? I agree that there are a lot of regulars but by no means are they all solid. A perfect example is myself. I am a regular and I can play solid, but usually dont.

As I am typing this I can think of a couple people I see almost everyday that have a grasp of the game but still make huge mistakes that no member of this forum should ever make(except for myself!).

MrBlueNose
06-25-2005, 08:44 PM
I play Party & SportingBet.

I also tried Pokerroom the other night, but people there were really rude and called me "jerk" because I had the nerve to play rolled up sixes.

Jeffage
06-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Low limit games at PR (and that's all they have unfortunately) are very soft. Don't let some Internet schlub keep you from making money, the games are an easy clean.

Jeff

DeadMoneyOC
06-26-2005, 07:59 PM
I played a little 1-2 Stud8 today at PokerRoom...w00t!!! You guys need to check it out!!! I was on a little mini heater but the players are clueless. The game never runs, but when it does...wow! I felt like I couldnt lose to some of these guys.