PDA

View Full Version : Its funny how bad some players are

Matt Williams
06-25-2005, 04:50 AM
I got home at 2 AM drunk as hell and I decided to play in a Sit N' Go tourniment for play money. Anyway, I get A /images/graemlins/spade.gif and K /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I raise 3x the pot and 3 others call. The flop comes and it's K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J /images/graemlins/spade.gif, and 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I bet, 2 guys fold, and the 3rd guy raises me. So I go all in. He calls. The turn is a 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif and the river is a 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. He wins because he slow played pocket kings. He ends ups w/ trips. But the funniest thing is that this starts a conversation about how he made a wonderful great move by slow playing pocket kings before the flop. The guy says I never raise with pocket pairs because I always lose especially with pocket kings or aces. Everyone else at the table agrees and no one mentioned the fact that there was a flush draw on the board probably because they don't even know what that is.

gr8vertical
06-25-2005, 04:52 AM
The players at play money tables are there for a reason

Matt Williams
06-25-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The players at play money tables are there for a reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely, but it was just so funny how they were having a "serious discussion" on how pocket pairs are terrible and how no one wins with them.

Bluff Daddy
06-25-2005, 05:35 AM
whats funny is you are posting a play money hand! PLAY MONEY not real money

Moonsugar
06-25-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
whats funny is you are posting a play money hand! PLAY MONEY not real money

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought I had seen all the board antics...