PDA

View Full Version : weird problem for ya

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 12:45 AM
ok there's this chick i've been nailing on the regular. she is not girlfriend material because she is like 160+ but turn the lights out and she is like a crazy machine. like putting your dick in a moist paint mixer. anyway that's not the point you perverts.

she has a boyfriend. whatever, he's a jerk. she is on the pill so i don't wrap it up (we have discussed this). but one day her crazy boyfriend decides he needs her and wants her to have his seeds so he takes her pills away. well we bump into each other at the local and she is sloshed so she doesn't tell me, and i bust one in her hoo-hoo. normally i go for the mams but i guess i was feeling sentimental.

anyway she is pregnant and she came to me and wants me to help pay for the abortion.

also keep in mind that the boyfriend is black and i am pasty as hell, so if she squeezes out my seed he is liable to go nuts on her.

what's the play here boys?

peewee

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 01:17 AM
mebbe it should've been a poll

toughie, i know

peewee

tbach24
06-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Go for the pooper next time.

Alobar
06-25-2005, 01:20 AM
meh, its your low IQ that got you in this mess, whatever you do I doubt it much matters as you will prolly learn nothing from this, and continue to bumble through life.

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go for the pooper next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

just cause she's fat doesn't mean she does anal

and anyway i am not trying to marinate my dick in some fat chick's leftover dumplings

peewee

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
meh, its your low IQ that got you in this mess, whatever you do I doubt it much matters as you will prolly learn nothing from this, and continue to bumble through life.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not true, i will always aim for the tit-tays from now on

peewee

Alobar
06-25-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not true, i will always aim for the tit-tays from now on

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a start. A smart man would use a rubber whenever he is sticking it to a filthy skank. There are worse things in life besides a fat preggo chick, know what im sayin?

TxSteve
06-25-2005, 01:24 AM
Let me know when your episode of Jerry Springer will be airing.

"I don't know who my Baby Daddy is!!"

Popinjay
pay for the abortion. duh?

PeeWeeH
[ QUOTE ]
thats a start. A smart man would use a rubber whenever he is sticking it to a filthy skank. There are worse things in life besides a fat preggo chick, know what im sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually she was clean as a whistle when i met her but i gave her the clap like whoa... we are both cleaned up now though and i got the paperwork to prove it

peewee

DemonDeac
06-25-2005, 01:25 AM
what else can you do? just give her the money. 4-table for a couple more hours to pay it off.

o, and try not to let this crap leak

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, it's def. mine... more like, "my bitch spit out this white baby but they call me the darkness!!!! WTF??!?"

peewee

OtisTheMarsupial
06-25-2005, 01:28 AM
First, this thread is not funny.

Second, if you're for real (or any morans watching who actually DID try this at home), then:

[ QUOTE ]
pay for the abortion. duh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you retarded or something?

MEbenhoe
06-25-2005, 01:29 AM
1. wrap it up
2. Quit poker, you clearly don't have the intelligence for it.

adamstewart
06-25-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to think of how to express my dislike for the original post/poster, but don't think I could have said it better than you just did.

Adam

Adam

Alobar
06-25-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually she was clean as a whistle when i met her but i gave her the clap like whoa... we are both cleaned up now though and i got the paperwork to prove it

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres where that low IQ thing I talked about earlier comes into play. You are banging a dirty skank. You really think cuz you two got tested and she came up clean, she isnt ever gunna pick anything up? Not only are you sleeping with whoever else she is cheating on her BF with (please dont tell me you think you are the only one, hahahah), you are also sleeping with all the people her BF is sticking it in (please dont tell me you think he isnt cheating on his fat skank GF, hahahahaha). And then all those peoples peoples, and so on. It starting to come into focus now?

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Quit poker, you clearly don't have the intelligence for it

[/ QUOTE ]

how does everyone speculate on my intelligence based on this anyway? i have like a 300000 word vocabulary. plus we had an arrangement (me and chubby) and she bungled it. not my fault she's a drunken irresponsible fat chick with an abusive boyfriend.

besides, i can't leave that box alone, it's like crack cocaine, it's a clinical addiction type thing, what can i say?

peewee

MEbenhoe
06-25-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres where that low IQ thing I talked about earlier comes into play. You are banging a dirty skank. You really think cuz you two got tested and she came up clean, she isnt ever gunna pick anything up? Not only are you sleeping with whoever else she is cheating on her BF with (please dont tell me you think you are the only one, hahahah), you are also sleeping with all the people her BF is sticking it in (please dont tell me you think he isnt cheating on his fat skank GF, hahahahaha). And then all those peoples peoples, and so on. It starting to come into focus now?

[/ QUOTE ]

After thinking about this, think about the fact that 1 in 4 adults in the U.S. has genital herpes. I don't see your odds as being too good in this situation

[censored]
06-25-2005, 01:34 AM
I hate you /images/graemlins/mad.gif

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 01:34 AM
you're right dude. how can i ever trust this chick? come to think of it, maybe she's not even pregnant. if i don't pay up she'll probably just eat more until i believe her. it's a whole sick game.

peewee

[censored]
06-25-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up with avatar this is travesty of justice that I cannot bear to see go unpunished. I have no choice but to make you number 32. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Alobar
06-25-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up with avatar this is travisty of justice that I cannot bear to see go unpunished. I have no choice but to make you number 32. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that a travesty?

tbach24
06-25-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you're right dude. how can i ever trust this chick? come to think of it, maybe she's not even pregnant. if i don't pay up she'll probably just eat more until i believe her. it's a whole sick game.

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

AWESOME!!

TxSteve
06-25-2005, 01:44 AM
better?

[censored]
06-25-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up with avatar this is travisty of justice that I cannot bear to see go unpunished. I have no choice but to make you number 32. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that a travesty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid spelling errors /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Anyways, when I see cowbell I expect a Patrick Del Poker Grande post which makes me happy. Seeing cowbell but no Patrick Del Poker Grande post makes me unhappy /images/graemlins/mad.gif

My hyperbole may have seemed a bit strong but I stand by my words and infact I will add mockery and sham as well.

TxSteve
06-25-2005, 01:50 AM
well, from now on you can get excited because you're about to read one of your own posts...

then get disappointed because it doesn't contain strong hyperbole, mockery or sham

Alobar
06-25-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that a travesty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid spelling errors /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Anyways, when I see cowbell I expect a Patrick Del Poker Grande post which makes me happy. Seeing cowbell but no Patrick Del Poker Grande post makes me unhappy /images/graemlins/mad.gif

My hyperbole may have seemed a bit strong but I stand by my words and infact I will add mockery and sham as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, dont worry man, Im the LAST person who would ever nit pick spelling, so that wasnt what my post was about.

I just think ignoring the poster cuz he shares a love for cowbell is kinda harsh. Its not like he ripped it off patrick or something.

masse75
06-25-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
like putting your dick in a moist paint mixer. anyway that's not the point you perverts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Obviously it is the point. You're the one that threw it out there. And just how many paint mixers have you screwed?

[ QUOTE ]
and i bust one in her hoo-hoo. normally i go for the mams but i guess i was feeling sentimental.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your play, brilliant, in my opinion. Unprotected sex with someone who DEFINITELY has another sexual partner. Morans making babies.

[ QUOTE ]
anyway she is pregnant and she came to me and wants me to help pay for the abortion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you should help. I mean, why take any responsibility for any of your actions when life should be consequence-free.

I need to step away from the computer. Otherwise I'm going to put my fist through the screen.

Edit: I'm thinking OP is trolling. Still, not funny.

MEbenhoe
06-25-2005, 02:00 AM
btw, if you two would choose to have this baby. Please give it up for adoption so it has a chance to actually grow up with even semi-intelligent parents and not just become another apple off the moran tree.

TxSteve
06-25-2005, 02:01 AM
i'd just like to add..

sure Patrick contributes useful information to this forum...sure he makes informative posts...sure he's an asset (where I am none of these things)...

But..check the sign up dates:

Patrick del Poker Grande
Carpal \'Tunnel
Reged: 04/27/04

/images/graemlins/smile.gif (just kidding around)

Jules22
06-25-2005, 02:06 AM
a top notch gimmick account trolling we've got on our hands. twoplustwo'ers feed the trolls more than any board ive ever seen. its probably because so many people feel a need on here to flaunt the size of their brains to no end, instead of just letting the dull boring thread drop off the page.

ah jeez, look what u made me do... i fed the troll too.

somethingstupid
06-25-2005, 04:05 AM
change your phone number

jakethebake
06-25-2005, 09:40 AM
I think this "weird problem" is the least of your worries. You need to take a retard test.