PDA

View Full Version : Awful hand or ?

Mig
06-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Horrible session I have been getting shitty cards. MP is a light raiser and CO has been doing a lot of isolation move on him... I thought that for 2 more bets I could give it a try... I'm really not a passive player but TPGK with all that agression preflop, I really didn't want to more than what I had to, to see a showdown.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (16.40 SB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Turn: (10.20 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds, MP calls.

River: (13.20 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero ???

Can I raise anywhere here or take the leading ? Comments on all streets appreciated Thx

Trix
06-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Raise the flop, CO can bet very light in a pot this big and a check-through on the turn would be a disaster.

If people just call your raise, then play the rest like you are ahead.

WarBus
06-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Preflop: fold.
Since you in the hand, on the flop either bet or try for a checkraise. You checked and it made it to the CO who bet. You have to checkraise and try to get it HU. The hand would be much easier to play with some flop aggression.

Mig
06-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Preflop fold ? is it that close it's 3 handed now. MP/CO are light raiser and UTG might call 2 more bets. In this case he tried to be orginal and capped but usually he might come. So 4 handed

WarBus
06-25-2005, 12:39 AM
JT suited or not isn't a hand I want to call 2 cold with when the bettings not complete and I'll be first to act the rest of the hand.

sethypooh21
06-25-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Preflop: fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye

[ QUOTE ]

Since you in the hand, on the flop either bet or try for a checkraise. You checked and it made it to the CO who bet. You have to checkraise and try to get it HU. The hand would be much easier to play with some flop aggression.

[/ QUOTE ]

Checkraise the flop. You really, REALLY would like to thin the field as you may have the best hand now, but are horribly vulnerable. Actually, considering the last raise came from your immediate left, I consider leading the flop and hoping he raises for you, but as the hand played out, not CRing flop is bad.