PDA

View Full Version : cards not involving poker

Jules22
06-24-2005, 08:46 PM
does anyone in here like to play other games like cribbage, gin, euchre, or hearts? i like to play all these games, and would be interested in playing some "small stakes" games with these (nickel a point or something similar) or just for fun! hearts would be a great one i think just because of the 4 player aspect, but im also a big fan of gin and cribbage, and a euchre enthusiast. sorry if isnt the right forum for this type of thing, but i couldnt think of any others where it would go. reply or pm me, prolly the easiest way would be to exchange aim names or irc names

Talk2BigSteve
06-24-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone in here like to play other games like cribbage, gin, euchre, or hearts? i like to play all these games, and would be interested in playing some "small stakes" games with these (nickel a point or something similar) or just for fun! hearts would be a great one i think just because of the 4 player aspect, but im also a big fan of gin and cribbage, and a euchre enthusiast. sorry if isnt the right forum for this type of thing, but i couldnt think of any others where it would go. reply or pm me, prolly the easiest way would be to exchange aim names or irc names

[/ QUOTE ]

This Might Help... Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=other)

Steve

Jules22
06-24-2005, 08:52 PM
none of the games i listed are "gambling" games, altho it would be the closest one i guess

tworooks
06-24-2005, 08:54 PM
I play hearts and gin. I'd be interested in playing some small stakes. X-fer through stars or something. My AIM sn is: a1567149396

Talk2BigSteve
06-24-2005, 08:56 PM
Don't get me wrong I did not mean to rain on your parade, I play euchre with my grandmother when I am in Michigan, people here in Mississippi don't know what the hell it is.

That forum would be your best bet.

Steve

Jules22
06-24-2005, 08:58 PM
no worries, sir, i didnt take your comment with any offense, i just was explaining why i didnt post it in "other gambling".

bennyk
06-24-2005, 10:13 PM
i play euchre and cribbage and would be interested in playing if i'm around.

dunno if i'm interested in small stakes, i guess so but don't really see the point.

my aim is my handle here...
bk