PDA

View Full Version : "I love you"..............CRAP

nuSFwck
06-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Ok so this girl that I went to highschool with moved from Maine (where we grew up) to Charleston, SC (where I go to college). She's living here for the summer with her mom, and I'm here for the month of June taking a shitty business stats class.

She had a boyfriend throughout highschool but has told me she's had a crush on me since 10th grade. We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session. At the very least, I expect to hear it before I go back to Maine in mid-July. FWIW, I told her I don't want a relationship and she seemed to understand the concept.

What the hell do I do when she says, "I love you"? I'm obviously not going to say it back because I don't love her, but I'll need to respond with something if I want to remain in a relationship with her vagina.
Should I say, "I......like you"
"Thanks?"
Or should I just hug her and start kissing her neck or some [censored]?
I see this conversation on the horizon, and I have no idea what the hell to do.

By the way, in the 15 minutes it took me to put together this post, she has texted me 3 times.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Just be like, I have feelings for you too, but it's too soon to say I love you.

Or say I love your Vag. I don't know.

ptmusic
06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so this girl that I went to highschool with moved from Maine (where we grew up) to Charleston, SC (where I go to college). She's living here for the summer with her mom, and I'm here for the month of June taking a shitty business stats class.

She had a boyfriend throughout highschool but has told me she's had a crush on me since 10th grade. We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session. At the very least, I expect to hear it before I go back to Maine in mid-July. FWIW, I told her I don't want a relationship and she seemed to understand the concept.

What the hell do I do when she says, "I love you"? I'm obviously not going to say it back because I don't love her, but I'll need to respond with something if I want to remain in a relationship with her vagina.
Should I say, "I......like you"
"Thanks?"
Or should I just hug her and start kissing her neck or some [censored]?
I see this conversation on the horizon, and I have no idea what the hell to do.

By the way, in the 15 minutes it took me to put together this post, she has texted me 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's what you do: cherish this time of your life. It ain't gonna last! Muhahahahahaaaaa

-ptmusic

p.s. if you can't be honest with her (which I recommend doing some time other than during vagina worshipping), then the kissing her neck/avoiding a response angle sounds pretty good.

p.p.s. There's a decent chance you are way overestimating your spell on her, and she may never tell you she loves you.

nuSFwck
06-24-2005, 07:50 PM
I like your suggestion.

The second one.

MEbenhoe
06-24-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

1. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl who you claim is unstable/crazy?

2. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl that you appear to not really care about at all?

You're a loser. Go find a girl you actually like, have fun with her, be happy.

DavidC
06-24-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

2. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl that you appear to not really care about at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoah, ME, what are you doing man? This goes directly against the Pooper Precedent. You can't change OOT like that without the approval of the Elite Society of the Super Cool Public Ignore OOTiots.

Save a response like that for a "dear bison". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

---

Actually, this is probably the best damn advice in a long time. The kissing the neck angle is pretty pragmatic, and may work, but I personally don't feel 100% comfortable in situations like these (best to get the hell out).

--Dave.

MEbenhoe
06-24-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoah, ME, what are you doing man? This goes directly against the Pooper Precedent. You can't change OOT like that without the approval of the Elite Society of the Super Cool Public Ignore OOTiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing how I'm a listed member of the society I think this is allowed, but I guess I'll have to check with the other members to make sure.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-24-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

HIGH FIVE

nuSFwck
06-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Maybe this thread came out the wrong way.

It made more sense in my head.

Sorry if it pissed you off.

MEbenhoe
06-24-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this thread came out the wrong way.

It made more sense in my head.

Sorry if it pissed you off.

[/ QUOTE ]

it didn't necessarily piss me off. Just honestly give it some thought, would you not be much happier with a girl you actually like than screwing with your friends head when you already claim she's crazy/unstable? If she really is your friend I'd think you'd wanna prevent that type of situation from coming up too.

squeek12
06-24-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are in college, which you are, and it's the summer, which it is...don't follow this advice. Sounds like he wants you to stop screwing around and immediately start searching for your wife.

As long as she knows that you don't want anything serious, I don't understand why this summer fling isn't a great thing for you. You just have to make it clear that there is no relationship at the end of the rainbow.

atnels
06-24-2005, 08:08 PM
I have been in this situation a handfull of times. By "this situation" I mean where you are basically taking advantage of a girl who likes you more than you like her. Sounds harsh, but it's true. She wants a deep emotional connection, you just want to put something somewhere deep.

Although most women are 90% crazy, they tend to pick up on this kind of thing quicker than guys give them credit for. Of the times that I felt like you're feeling now, only once has the girl actually said "I love you."

The way I would have handled it would be to say something like, "I think you're amazing" or some bullshit like that. Yeah, she'll know exactly what you didn't say but you at least have a chance of her twisting it around in her head to justify continued ass for you.

Good luck.

7ontheline
06-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Dude, he's in college. If he wants to get off with a crazy girl for a summer month, big deal. Sure it would be better to be screwing a great girl who's the love of your life, but gimme a break. Plenty of time for that whenever it comes along.

MEbenhoe
06-24-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, he's in college. If he wants to get off with a crazy girl for a summer month, big deal. Sure it would be better to be screwing a great girl who's the love of your life, but gimme a break. Plenty of time for that whenever it comes along.

[/ QUOTE ]

you all missed the point. There's a big difference between future wife/love of your life and girl you actually like. He described this girl as crazy and unstable, someone who gets attached to guys easily, etc. Knowing this he still wants to [censored] her whenever he wants, which will likely lead to problems but claims she's still his friend? That doesn't all add up.

Yeah flings are cool and fun for those that enjoy them, but I don't see how this is good for their friendship or that girl's head. My fault for trying to make someone think about someone other than themselves.

Blarg
06-24-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! LOL

You did kind of set yourself up for that, and for the other guys' reaming of you, too, though.

They did seem to be a little unfair, though. It's not like it's that far outside of human nature for a guy to succumb to an attractive girl who's even so attracted to him she tells him she has a long-term crush on him. That's pretty heady stuff for a young guy all by itself even without the poon. It doesn't make you a sinner to give in just because the relationship thing wasn't the most perfect imaginable. It does mean that now you pay the price you set up for yourself going in. /images/graemlins/smile.gif And...so does she. Or did even you know she was unstable going in? I couldn't quite tell.

Anyway, I'm expert of nothing so take what I've got to say with a grain of salt, but it's basically that honesty usually works out better than the alternatives. Not maybe in getting you the very best of this minute's goals or pleasures, but you probably intend to live longer than a few minutes, so set yourself up for the good karma and practice being an adult by being cool enough to be honest with her. Even if she hates it, that doesn't mean it's not the best thing. And besides the essential kindness of being honest in the first place, there's a lot you can do in the delivery to make things better or worse. Think about how you would like to hear it that you weren't loved, or be treated by someone you cared about, and work from there.

Maybe it will be fine, who knows. If every relationship had to end in love or marriage, most of us would be terrified to even start one.

CallMeIshmael
06-24-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing.

nuSFwck
06-24-2005, 08:37 PM
I didn't ask you to question the morals of my decisions. Sure I don't have the purest intentions with this girl, and you can rip on me for being self-centered for that. I'm not saying she's necessarily going to drop the 3 words, I'm just looking for something witty to say in the event that she does. Also, when I said, "kissing her neck" I was joking.

All I wanted was advice about the situation.

MEbenhoe
06-24-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave you advice, you chose not to take it.

squeek12
06-24-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't ask you to question the morals of my decisions. Sure I don't have the purest intentions with this girl, and you can rip on me for being self-centered for that. I'm not saying she's necessarily going to drop the 3 words, I'm just looking for something witty to say in the event that she does. Also, when I said, "kissing her neck" I was joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

With some posters, you get witty, and mostly comical advice and anecdotes. Others take it seriously and give real advice. I prefer the former.

bugstud
06-24-2005, 09:02 PM
SIIHP

DemonDeac
06-24-2005, 09:48 PM
just stick it in her pooper and be done with it

bugstud
06-24-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just stick it in her pooper and be done with it

[/ QUOTE ]

I just said that

gorie
06-24-2005, 09:52 PM
she doesn't love you, she just wants to have sex with you.
quit being such a girl.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-24-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she doesn't love you, she just wants to have sex with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my first thought as well.

But I like MEbenhoe's response as well.

The Dude
06-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I agree with pretty much everthing MEbenhoe has said thus far.

Alobar
06-24-2005, 10:36 PM
pussy basically grows on trees. It's like water or air, its in plenty of abundance. Go find it from some chick who isn't a head case. Unless she can do magic tricks with her Vag, she isnt worth the hassle.

gorie
06-24-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pussy basically grows on trees.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's funny cuz bushes grow on pussy.

Tyler Durden
06-24-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

B/c these girls are awesome in bed. Everyone knows that.

fluorescenthippo
06-24-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Because she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

PeeWeeH
06-25-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Because she's an attractive girl who wants to have sex with me, she's definitely a little unstable/crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

peewee

EliteNinja
06-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Man, I'd love to be in your predicament.
Don't complain.
There are people (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php) who are much less fortunate. (Queue the keyboardist)

Kirg
06-25-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
has told me she's had a crush on me since 10th grade. I think she's a little unstable/crazy.

She tends to get very attached to guys.

FWIW, I told her I don't want a relationship and she seemed to understand the concept.

[/ QUOTE ]

Women understanding the concept of not wanting a relationship? Sure, some.

Crazy obsessive stalkergirl understanding that concept? I don't think so.

BusterStacks
06-25-2005, 02:35 AM
MEbenhoe you sound like a bitch.

kerssens
06-25-2005, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pussy basically grows on trees.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's funny cuz bushes grow on pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif awesome

somethingstupid
06-25-2005, 04:06 AM
Before you see her, every time, get really drunk.

oreogod
06-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Say "I love u too" while your eating her pussy.

Pussy eating translation = "Ahhhhh woouv uu twoooooo ,mmmmmmmmmmm"

oreogod
06-25-2005, 05:11 AM
Or say "Im sorry hot pocket, I dont feel that yet, but let me stick it in your pooper and I'll give it some thought."

JaBlue
06-25-2005, 05:14 AM
You ask her if you spell bagina with a G or a J.

bernie
06-25-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys,

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with #1 of MEbenhoe. This is the key point to the whole thing. You knew what you were getting into beforehand. You still chose to play in a polluted lake. Don't expect everything to go smoothly now. This could turn into a big mess that could've been avoided easily. Don't act suprised if it does.

If you think responding to her saying 'I love you' is the main thing you should be wondering about, you really got your head up your ass.

Good luck.

b

jakethebake
06-25-2005, 09:47 AM
You'll need to expand on "unstable/crazy". Do you just mean that she's overly needy and lacking in self-esteem? If so, that's not a bad thing. That is automatic pooper action. If she gets too crazy, punch her in the twat.