PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid coming to the US of A

DeadMoneyOC
06-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Chicage on the 16th and LA on the 18th. I just bought my tickets to see them on the 18th at the Home Depot Center. Its going to be a dream come true when I see Raul walk out onto the pitch(I hope they bring the first team!!!). Anyone else going to check out the best soccer team in the world when they come to the US?

billyjex
06-24-2005, 07:34 PM
soccer is boring.

jdl22
06-24-2005, 07:36 PM
This goes in the Sports forum.

To say they're the best soccer team in the world is a joke. They haven't won a single title in the last two seasons. Their defense sucks, and they have no defensive midfielders that are even of average quality. Sure they have several very good attacking midfielders and forwards but it doesn't help much when you can't play all of them at once and they can't stop the other team from scoring nor win the ball to keep possession.

Eurotrash
06-24-2005, 07:38 PM
i'm more of an Authentic Barcelona fan myself

DeadMoneyOC
06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This goes in the Sports forum.

To say they're the best soccer team in the world is a joke. They haven't won a single title in the last two seasons. Their defense sucks, and they have no defensive midfielders that are even of average quality. Sure they have several very good attacking midfielders and forwards but it doesn't help much when you can't play all of them at once and they can't stop the other team from scoring nor win the ball to keep possession.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did we get a sports forum? I didnt see that

Yes, I know Real Madrid have sucked for the past two years but they are still my favorites, therefor the best

Voltron87
06-24-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm a big soccer fan, and I refuse to go to these exhibition games. They are overpriced and very half assed.

DeadMoneyOC
06-24-2005, 07:57 PM
I just want to see some good goals and see at least a couple of the big name players. Raul and Zidane are at the top of my list...they made it seem like they are coming, but you never know. I might be seeing a whole bunch of Pavones(from the Zidanes y Pavones thing)

KDawgCometh
06-24-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to see some good goals and see at least a couple of the big name players. Raul and Zidane are at the top of my list...they made it seem like they are coming, but you never know. I might be seeing a whole bunch of Pavones(from the Zidanes y Pavones thing)

[/ QUOTE ]

Raul needs to get the fu<font color="red"></font>ck out fo Madrid if he wants to resurect his career. I don't think it is too much to say that at the age of 28 he might very wello be almost done. He doesn't perform for Spain, and his club performances teh past two years are less than stellar