PDA

View Full Version : Zee rationing of words, Short Adventure of the SPM

10-13-2001, 10:27 PM
Should of, could of, would of, had the ghosts of something big hadn't scared the bajesus out of the SPM. Locked in release mode, the SPM tossed three very nice winners into the muck of no return. If he had only taken the time to reason out the problems, before mucking his cards faster than the speed of light, he could of, would of, should of won. But alas those three very nice pots are in the hands of the boys who out played the Celebrity. Be thankful you are all great players and not a local Celebrity. It's a heavy cross and it ain't cheap.

Thursday night was a case of poor judgement. The SPM listened to Master Soh and his mighty Sword Edge. If your up five stacks the game is good and you got an edge, play on little doggy. Well the last time the SPM had an edge in a game of cards, he was playing five card draw with his granddaughter. She got on a rush and beat his head in like a hammer hitting a nail. Thursdays five stacks up went to a needy family in Any2card Town. Then a few Border Town plays and the SPM was down six stacks. That's an eleven stack swing in the wrong direction and several lost hours of sleep.

But, don't cry for the SPM he had a winning week in spite of himself.

SPM,...play long and prosper...

10-14-2001, 09:21 AM
worthwhile, educating, but difficult to judge overall....gl

10-14-2001, 08:35 PM
should of, could of, would of, you are rationing words?

but my tip of the year for you my dear SPM is to never fold a winner on the bet at the end. by then the pot is big and you should have a good idea of what to do.

10-15-2001, 12:51 AM
I was there to witness this valiant and courageous fold by the SPM and I have one more tip:

If you're going to make this laydown... For God Sakes DON'T SHOW THE ENTIRE TABLE!!! /images/smile.gif

10-15-2001, 01:48 PM
:-(