PDA

View Full Version : Donk betting no pair $10/20 live

Brunger
06-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Live B&M $10/20 with a half kill.

I have folded every hand for the first 2 dealers and have my usual tight image. I pick up A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif UTG and raise. It is cold called by this very loose somewhat tricky but poor playing Indian lady. 3-bet by a too-loose super aggressive good thinking player who happens to be on monkey tilt raising every hand for the last 2 rounds and is stuck like a pig. A complete donkey on the button cold-calls 3 bets and a too loose but decent player calls in the big blind. I call. Who caps?

Flop (15.5sbs) 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

bb checks, hero BETS,1 fold, tilter calls, donk calls, bb calls

Turn (9.5 bbs): 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif

bb checks, Hero BETS, tilter thinks and folds, donk calls, bb folds

River(11.5bbs): 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero checks with the intention of calling

toss
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM
I think donk betting the flop would be more reasonable if you capped PF. Its looks like it worked out for you though.

Brunger
06-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Even against this group I am not a fan of capping AQ off in such a multiway pot, could be wrong. The original intent of the bet was to get raised by the tilter and when no one raised on the flop I figured that I hand the best hand on the turn so I bet.