PDA

View Full Version : WWE Vengence

utmt40
06-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Who is going to watch this Sunday and who do you think is going to win?

Vince Young
06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Wrong forum.

kyro
06-24-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, this was my exact reaction. But in all honesty, despite the acting, these guys are better athletes than the majority of people in the world.

utmt40
06-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Last time I checked wrestling is a sport and Vengence is an event. Which board would you put this in, OOT? Thanks

Dynasty
06-24-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Last time I checked wrestling is a sport

[/ QUOTE ]

WWE wresting? Check again.

KDawgCometh
06-24-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Last time I checked wrestling is a sport

[/ QUOTE ]

WWE wresting? Check again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Japanese wrestling yes(I am refering to NOAH, All-Japan, and New Japan, not the hardcore crap). WWE, kinda.

anyway. I have a feeling that Triple HGH might win teh title and jump to smackdown. yes I know that they are having a 6 way for teh title next week, but I think it would make storyline sense for them to have HHH win teh title back and cowardly jump to Smackdown to avoid Batista getting revenge on him

MasterShakes
06-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Despite pro wrestling's not being a sport, this does seem like the most appropriate forum for this.

That said, I'm disgusted with the fact that Vince practically has access to every piece of wrestling talent in the world right now, yet he still puts together what is a largely stale show. I've nearly 100% stopped watching.

sublime
06-24-2005, 09:51 PM
I've nearly 100% stopped watching.

so whens the last phase of the lobotomy gonna be done?

KDawgCometh
06-24-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've nearly 100% stopped watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

the ECW PPV and some of the recent NWA-TNA PPV's have reminded me why I am a fan. Even though vince ran the ECW PPV, it still felt like ECDub and RVD and Paul Heyman gave promos that were just flat out awesome. Ii think if Vince runs another ECW PPV that we will finally get RVD vs Rhino. If they do another PPV it should be November to Remember at the Spectrum in Philly, or in Tampa