PDA

View Full Version : Here comes the hot-stepper!

Annulus
06-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey guys. This is my first post here, i've been reading the boards for over 2 years. I just wanted to formally introduce myself to the crew. I know many of the cool cats here already just threw playing sngs. My home turf is the $33 and $55 sngs, usually 4-tabling. Mtts are also my other game. I hope to bring some knowledge and controversy to the boards and at the same time I hope to learn on how to be a luckbox like many of the other greats here /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

On another note, im sure many of the guys here will recognize my screen name. And I'm also sure that at one time or another you have witnessed one of my notorious outbursts at the tables. I have been known to be a very poor sport at the tables, many times making racial, sexual or other types of degrading comments to my opponent after a bad beat or otherwise poor play. So, hopefully thorough the boards I can learn to have better emotional control and improve that aspect of my game. So, good luck my niggas and lets play some poker! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shilly
06-24-2005, 02:15 PM
I figured you were a trout after watching some of your railbird-ing. I look forward to reading some of your posts.

Annulus
06-24-2005, 02:21 PM
thanks shilloy. Can't wait for football season. Big Ten is going to be tough!!! Go blue!!!