PDA

View Full Version : TT faces confrontation from a fat lady...

Lawrence Ng
06-24-2005, 06:40 AM
Live 20-40 game,

About 5 hours into the session, and I have been playing pretty standard poker, giving off my usual 2+2 tightass aggressive image.

Some Fat lady in the 3 seat has just dropped $1500 the last 2 hours. I have her number as I've shown down monsters to her smaller monsters on the river and have check-raised on the river twice without showdown. Earlier on in the evening I also made a laydown of my AK spades on a J-7-2-3-7 board on the river for one more big bet in a massive $1000 pot when I turned the nut flush, 3-bet the turn, and then folded to the river when a VGP on the button bet when the 7 paired up. I flipped my AK spades into the muck face up. Bite me.

Onto the hand for discussion. I'm up a bit on session about a grand or so running good the last hour.

Some nice Vietnamese guy in EP raises and I'm beside him and 3-bet with black tens.

All fold the fat lady in the SB who cold calls 3 bets. This means absolutely anything from A-3 offsuit to J-7 suited. All else fold to the guy in EP who calls. 3 to see the flop

Flop comes J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

The routine check, check, I bet, both call happens.

Turn is a 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Check, check, and I bet...

Lady springs to life with a check-raise, EP guy quickly folds...

Hero's move?

Lawrence

ackid
06-24-2005, 06:51 AM
I think she has a set of 3's. Fold.