PDA

View Full Version : Question to europeans / money transfer from one site to another

Martin Aigner
06-24-2005, 05:56 AM
Crosspost from the Internet forum

Anyone can help me with this problem? Usually I do deposit money to sites via Visa or Mastercard and cashout via check or larger sums via wire transfer. Both ways arenīt really satisfying, since checks take up to 14 days to arrive (Empire/Party this is, Stars is way faster) and about another 14 days to clear, wire transfers (Party/Empire) cost 35$ each, and you can "only" cashout $7500 max. So if you want to cash out more than $7500 via wire, you have to pay the $35 fee again.

Now I understand that via firepay you can transfer money from your accout at firepay to and from different pokersites without costs very fast, right? So this seems to me like sort of a "superior pokeraccount" (of course one can use it for other transfers, too, but in my case Iīd only be interested in it for poker transfers)

The problem is: Firepay seems to be only for people with an US bank account. Since I live in Austria I donīt have any bank account in the US.

Does anyone know, whether there is something like Firepay (i.e. accepting transfers from and to gambling sites) for europeans, too?

Thanks in advance

Martin Aigner

Martin Aigner
06-24-2005, 06:45 AM
...due to the internet forum.

Martin Aigner

randomstumbl
06-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Is there some reason you can't use neteller?

You don't need to link it to a bank account, unless you want to withdraw.

popniklas
06-25-2005, 09:58 AM
www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com) is your solution.