PDA

View Full Version : Many bets with a OESD, 5/10 6m

DeathDonkey
06-24-2005, 01:24 AM
Opponents were unremarkable. I tried to trap people in the middle on the flop and it went bad when the guy on my left raised. After that I was stuck in there I think. Anyone play the rest differently?

Thanks,
DeathDonkey

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG folds, MP calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB caps</font>, MP calls, Button calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (13 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (19 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 19 BB

Surfbullet
06-24-2005, 03:13 AM
I check-call the flop... we've got lots of opponents to go behind us so there's little chance of it getting checked through. If it comes back to us and we've got a chance to raise the field for 1 more, great. If not, no biggie - We've only got 8 outs anyway.

The rest of the hand looks fine.

Surf

pudley4
06-24-2005, 11:42 AM
It's ok. It's one of those hands where you're stuck no matter what you do.

Preflop call is fine. (It's a lot closer with only 1 limper.)

The flop bet is good if the rest of your opponents are passive and you expect it to get called around to the button. Getting raised by BB is bad, but luckily everyone else came along. Flop 3-bet I don't like - the BB seems to have you beat, and although it's likely the other two will continue to call, it's possible they fold now that their faced with calling 2 bets a second time.

Turn is good, but the button raise here means I'm not calling the river with only one pair.