PDA

View Full Version : I fell too

krishanleong
06-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Hand 1 ---------------------------------------

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls.

Flop: (7 SB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, MP folds.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero ....

Villian is 38/12/.9/33 over 103 hands. Do I bet the turn or no? I'm mostly interested in the reasons why.

Hand 2 -----------------------------------------

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero folds

Villian is 29/18/2/42 over 504 hands. Do we like the flop raise? How about the turn bet/fold. I think the turn is pretty easy. Am I on target on the flop?

Hand 3 ----------------------------------------------

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (5.40 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (3.70 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: (5.70 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero ...

Villian is 26/13/2.8/38 over 88 hands. Easy fold right?

Krishan

Mig
06-23-2005, 11:27 PM
I hate these kind of night whenver , you don't pair your overcards or someone catch his A or K vs your KK/QQ/JJ or when you pair and the board is 4 str8 or 4 flushes :/ There is some night like that where nothing holds. Good thing is that you are a winning player so it shouldn't last long /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J.R.
06-23-2005, 11:50 PM
hand 1 I like a turn bet because there is a fair chance sb is on a draw in the absences of a check-raise, so you have value and would be hardpressed to call a river bet unimporved if you check but also invite that river gaybet if you do check.

hand 2 At first I didn't like the flop but it looks like it could a 9 wanting you to raise and protect their hand (unless sb is pretty bad and he could be expected to call 2 often). If you had the Qc I'd like the flop a lot more but I think it is ok as it is unless sb is really a loose goose. turn standard.

hand 3 26/13 is a taggy/thinking player so I think its a good fold, but he did limp utg so I'm a bit confused but its probably something like JTs so its ok

Alobar
06-24-2005, 11:02 AM
hand 1: I think I fire again on this turn a decent amount of the time. There are lots of holdings with this board he would peel a card with on the flop, I can def see him folding 1 time in 5 here.

Hand 2: I play the same. I hate donkbetters, but I think much more often than not its far less than top pair. The fact he seems to have good stats worries me a little, as he could be a good player, and a good player might bet TP here hoping you raise to knock out the SB, but you need to now raise for the same reason, dont give SB a cheap turn card on a draw heavy board. Turn is a really easy fold IMO

Hand3: My frist reaction was to call. A thinking TAG could easily be bluffing this here, but I guess when I Think about it, a thinking TAG is more likely to be value betting here cuz hes scared of the checkthrough. But then what hand is he holding? He limped UTG, he prolyl c/r a JTs on the flop. T9s maybe? Whatever, I guess you prolly arent good 1 in 6 tho