PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Master Soh

10-13-2001, 10:15 AM
Due to the fact that you, Master Soh, have chosen to run down the Midnight Marauders made hands on the flop with garbage on a rather consistent basis, the Midnight Marauder has no choice but to take the following retaliatory measures starting next week:

1)Attach all of Master Soh's big blinds and limp in calls.

2)Maintain a larger than normal army of chips in anticipation of any unexpected commando attacks orchestrated by Master Soh.

3)Consult with "Professor Larry", "Chairman Mike, "Suburban Poker Man", "Rockford Dave" and "IRS Frank" in regards to additional steps that might be taken to ward off Master Soh's unprovoked attacks.

4) Request all losing hands that Master Soh is called down on be shown in order that his bad play be exposed to all of the Poker community at Hollywood. This will help other innocent victims and good players such as myself, who only play premium cards, be aware that Master Soh is not the legend or great player that he thinks he is in his own mind.

Sorry Master Soh but you have attached the Midnight Marauder's made hand once to often and now you will pay.

"MANY HAVE TRIED TO DESTROY THE MIDNIGHT MARAUNDER AND MANY HAVE FAILED"

10-13-2001, 12:48 PM
I applaud your courage in facing down Master Soh and his mighty Sword Edge. Pot odds mean nothing to this Master of terror. He is a relentless pursuer of the weak and famous.

Master Soh is also one lucky SOB, he has never lived through the wrath of the poker god. Sustained bad luck is not in his vocabulary.

He gives advise to the weak that will make them even weaker. Example; I over heard him tell Mr Congeniality to play all Ace X suited cards. He also stated the x hands two thru five were the best of the lot, because you can make a straight. No mention of pot odds or position was given to Mr Congeniality.

SPM,...always trying to dodge his mighty Sword Edge...

10-13-2001, 12:55 PM
you all oughta start your own home game up there and save that rake,,,jmho..gl

10-13-2001, 08:50 PM
Dear Soh

Please be advised this post by the Midnight Maruder is frightening.He got mad at me one night and attacked my blinds relentlessly. At one point i offerd a truce at the table but he told me he had to make me an example so the other players would be aware of his attacks.I went through about $500 and finally left in disgust as he beat me with 23o,36s and J4o all on the river. I later asked one of the best players in the room what to do and he told me to take him to Fairbanks and get on his good side. Well i have been taking him to Fairbanks for 4 months and that has helped but he told me to be very careful in the future.

Soh i wish you the best of luck and may God be with you.I will pray for you. Lar

10-14-2001, 08:02 PM
They did but some bandits held up the gamego over 30 G's. And two of our group are now band from the boat. Got any more good ideas?

SPM,...play long and prosper...

10-15-2001, 04:25 AM
Midnight Marauder,

Oh I am SOOOOHHHH glad that I am not in Master Soh's shoes right now. When Midnight comes running, Soh had better not be Soooohhhh Slow or he will get runneth overeth after the witching hour by Midnight. Few survive his assaults, many rarely surface ever again.

Just some thoughts...

Micael D. (Soccer/Sucker Mike D.)

10-15-2001, 05:04 AM
soh as one of your biggest fans i stand behind you and your sword and know you will win in the end... the others have failed but your mighty sword will lead you in the right way....