PDA

View Full Version : FPS

PokerBob
06-23-2005, 06:07 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (4.40 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

J.R.
06-23-2005, 06:11 PM
do the preflop bump. i don't think your flop check-raise is too fps.

sweetjazz
06-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah raise PF because you're KJ is suited. Even after the PF raise, I don't think check-raising would be too much FPS, though I would tend to base it on a read that the later position players were aggressive postflop. My general line is to bet out, but I'll mix it up a bit based on reads and wanting to avoid being completely transparent to read.

etizzle
06-23-2005, 06:31 PM
always always always raise this preflop.

flop c/r is fine if you check

Wynton
06-23-2005, 06:44 PM
It has been scientifically proven that I am an incredible wimp when it comes to bb play. Nevertheless, I'm still not convinced this is an automatic raise pf.

If you know you're playing with people who are willing to limp with KQ or A10 - and I definitely know that sometimes -do you still think this is an automatic raise pf?