PDA

View Full Version : Tim Cowlishaw

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-23-2005, 05:07 PM
...needs to grow back his 'stache.

istewart
06-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Cowlishaw is amazing. Bob Ryan should be dragged through the streets.

Russ McGinley
06-23-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you guys see the show last week when he was wearing all green? At the end, when Kermit slowly rose up into the picture, I was laughing for about 30 minutes.

Jack of Arcades
06-24-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jay Mariotti is by far the worst.

RunDownHouse
06-24-2005, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jay Mariotti is by far the worst.

[/ QUOTE ]
Easily. I don't know how anyone in Chicago can stand it.

Brain
06-24-2005, 05:59 PM
I knew something was off today. I haven't seen the show in about 3 weeks though so I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Kinda like Alex Trebek. That's still weird to me.

Michael Davis
06-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Off topic, but my God, Kevin Blackistone (sic) is a complete joke. I honestly haven't read anything he has written, but based on his television performances, I'm amazed he has a job with a real newspaper.

Also, I think Cowlishaw sucks pretty bad.

-Michael

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-24-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Off topic, but my God, Kevin Blackistone (sic) is a complete joke. I honestly haven't read anything he has written, but based on his television performances, I'm amazed he has a job with a real newspaper.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. The only thing Cowlishaw gets points for in my book is for being the only one of the whole lot of them that will ever talk about hockey. Blackistone is by far the worst. He's terrible.

I'd kind of like to see them get Kornheiser and/or Wilbon on there some time.

PhatTBoll
06-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Woody Paige has got to be the worst. Even my wife hates him.

ClassicBob
06-24-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the pleasure of growing up reading Kevin "Godammit, I'm Black"istone. Every single column is about race, and it's really annoying. Not a quality writer.