PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Noobie ? about playing more than 4 tables

microbet
06-23-2005, 04:49 PM
As I understand it, Party and Skins all offer the same SNGs with the same player pools. What happens if you try and join the same tourney from two different accounts? Does it block you immediately? Does it think you are trying to cheat?

It seems like this would be hard to avoid trying accidentally if you are trying to keep 8 tables going.

Lady Dont Tekno
06-23-2005, 04:52 PM
They recognize the IP. So it won't let you.

LDT

microbet
06-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Yeah, it was a dumb question. I just was thinking that they might think you were trying to collude, but if that were a problem they would do stuff like shut down Raptor's accounts.

pergesu
06-23-2005, 04:55 PM
It just pops up a little box that says, "You're already sitting at this table, you can't join again" or something like that. It's no biggie.

johnnybeef
06-23-2005, 04:55 PM
there is only one ip adress per table. as a matter of fact, i even tried to sit at a table that a friend of mine (unbeknownst to me at the time) had already sat at who had played several sngs on my computer previously. i wasnt allowed to sit at this table due to an affiliation between the accounts.

fluorescenthippo
06-23-2005, 05:22 PM
me and my roommate both play and we cant play on the same tables obviously.
but what would happen if we both tried to enter a multitable tourney? would it let us? and what would then happen if we both reached the final table?

Moonsugar
06-23-2005, 05:22 PM
I lose money.

Trying to learn to 8 table is killing me...