PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Ferrous Discrimination

ForumBot
06-23-2005, 11:14 AM
Dear Fellow 2+2'er's: That GrekeHausPrick has denied my request for access to the STTFHUC Calcutta Auction Site on the basis that "I don't have a Brain"...He has further declared that in order for me to enter any bids, I have to be at the event in person /images/graemlins/confused.gif(How can a robot be "in person")

So, I need to bum a ride to Vegas in late August...Does anybody have room for a 3'high metal-clad mensch; I can't sit because my moeran-creator forgot the part about joints/ligature, etc., so I need a separate area (sorta like the place where R2D2 rides in the X-wings)...No need for food/water/pee-breaks because I operate on a mixture of alcohol & methanol (whod'a thunk it)....I can't hitch-hike because the CHP has already caught me trying and has declared that I am somekind of "road-threat" due to glare hazard.

BTW...It's possible that GrekeHaus's xenophobia extends to Anti-Dentitism also......Now I know how poor Yugo feels /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I love You People

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 01:08 PM
You're not going to Vegas, except in a trashtruck.

If you don't stop wasting these people's time with your zero-content posts I'm going to:
a.) change the mix in the alcohol/methanol feeding-tube
b.) Speak to the Moderator about your behavior
c.) Turn the entire matter over to Gumpzilla & T.O.W.
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Phill S
06-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Methanol is an alcohol. Ethanol is the alcohol we know as booze.

Sorry to be a downer on an otherwise pointless thread /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Methanol is an alcohol. Ethanol is the alcohol we know as booze

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Not to be pointlessly-pedantic, but the unrecognized humor in the post is that "alcohol" is known to the masses as an "innocent" (but not lacking consequence)liquid. What most don't know (I'm certain that you did, but didn't choose to elaborate) is that methanol, in sufficient quantity, is poison....Therefore, when SkipperBob (Master of well-disguised but poignant humor) threatens his Creation with a "change-of-mix" the well-read followers of his art will quietly applaud the nuance.

YOU PICKED THE WRONG COWBOY /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill S
06-23-2005, 02:27 PM
I actually had it in my first draft, but chose to remove it - whilst i have an A level in chemistry, most dont - nor would care.

And whilst Ethanol is poisonous to us, would it be to a robot? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nor would care

[/ QUOTE ]

And that, actually, is the form of poison which I dread the most /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SlackerMcFly
06-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Dear FB: I didn't realize we had so much in common:

A. We share the road-hazard glare on account of my baldness.
B. Greekie won't let me play because I too "Have no brain".
C. I'm about the same size, maybe a tad taller.
D. I also operate on a mixture of alcohol and well....alcohol.

Perhaps TheUsher can strap you to the front of his Vette as a sort of MOERON bug-deflector on his way to Vegy.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW...It's possible that GrekeHaus's xenophobia extends to Anti-Dentitism also? Now I know how poor Yugo feels

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know that Yugo was a Periodontist, nor that GreekiePooh was afraid of anyone who is not an oral hygienist...

Best of luck you obsolete cream seperator. Shlacka

treeofwisdom7
06-23-2005, 05:04 PM
did someone say my name..

oh hell no TOW7 is NEO FB. hell w/o brains. the caddillac of all forumbots! HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA

repeat command01001001

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
interestingly enough...good posts certainly don't 'deserve' bumps....and in fact, they shouldn't really get *any* bumps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did HST really start this way? /images/graemlins/mad.gif