PDA

View Full Version : RAKEBACK ALERT

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 09:43 AM
I hope that there isn't anybody here that is as lazy/stupid as YoursTruly and doesn't have a "rakeback" account.

I knew about rakeback for more than a year before I got off my ass & signed-up for one.... /images/graemlins/blush.gifOMG /images/graemlins/blush.gif...It's just exactly like finding a couple "Bennies" lying in the street each week....If you don't have one; get one

P.S.: I doubt they're gonna last much longer

P.P.S.: this is not a troll/ad; I am not an affiliate /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unoriginalname
06-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Not to hijack your thread, but I'll try asking here rather than starting a new one. Can anyone send me a PM with trustworthy places that have rakeback for party skins? I would especially like to get rakeback at Empire, PokerNow, intertops, or multibet. 25% or higher would be great. If you have some bonus code that will help you out for referring me, that's fine too. I don't mind helping you out as long as I get a good rakeback deal /images/graemlins/cool.gif

From what I hear, I don't think I want to do eurobet because I'd like to get HH's.

gisb0rne
06-23-2005, 11:22 AM
As soon as rakeback ends on Party skins all my business is going to Pokerstars. Better software, same quality players in the games I play, better STT structures (I play turbos), better customer service, lower rake.

zerosum
06-23-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From what I hear, I don't think I want to do eurobet because I'd like to get HH's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain. Eurobet is a Party skin. What's different?

Phoenix1010
06-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Classifieds (http://www.twoplustwo.com/classified.php)

EnderFFX
06-23-2005, 11:34 AM
I don't think rakeback will ever end. No reason for them to end it. They get constant business from people switching over from other sites. They only lose 20-30% of their rake. And as soon as they stop offering it some other site will pick up rakeback and take their business.

Unoriginalname
06-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Yeah I know about those, but I'd rather get recommended to an affiliate by a regular on here. I figure I'll have a better chance of finding a reputable affiliate that way than by picking some random guy in the classifieds.

Nato76
06-23-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope that there isn't anybody here that is as lazy/stupid as YoursTruly and doesn't have a "rakeback" account.

I knew about rakeback for more than a year before I got off my ass & signed-up for one.... /images/graemlins/blush.gifOMG /images/graemlins/blush.gif...It's just exactly like finding a couple "Bennies" lying in the street each week....If you don't have one; get one

P.S.: I doubt they're gonna last much longer

P.P.S.: this is not a troll/ad; I am not an affiliate /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you go about getting rakeback if you already have an account? I have an account with Empire already but would like to get one with rakeback. Anyone have a way around it?

Nick B.
06-23-2005, 11:46 AM
I heard that Party was going to start a rakeback program in coming months to get back business from their skins. I don't know any other details though.

Bluff Daddy
06-23-2005, 12:58 PM
where did you hear that?

Nick B.
06-23-2005, 01:03 PM
I heard it from a player associated with party poker.
The convo was basically:
H: You been playing online
M: Yeah
H: Where?
M: Empire.
H: Cause you get your rakeback there?
M: Yea
H: Party is going start that next month cause they are losing all their players to the skins.
M: Oh

Nato76
06-23-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The convo was basically:
H: Party is going start that next month cause they are losing all their players to the skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds reliable.

ZBTHorton
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
That's as good as it gets man.

Daliman
06-23-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The convo was basically:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds reliable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not far from the truth, though. PP has lost millions in revenue to killing rakeback.

GrekeHaus
06-23-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain. Eurobet is a Party skin. What's different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet does give you hand histories, they just do it through their internal messaging service. Lately, they ran into a problem where people didn't recieve them for a while, but Eurobet eventually fixed the problem and I recieved all of my old HHs.

Also, Eurobet is probably the least likely of all the skins to ever lose rakeback. They don't seem to care about it at all, they're no associated with IGM, and they bring things (namely sports betting) to the table that other skins don't have.

silencee
06-23-2005, 05:41 PM
Sorry about being slightly offtopic, but does party or any other sites that offer rakeback deals have 6 max SnGs?