View Full Version : STTHU Championships side action:Bowling

Daliman
06-23-2005, 03:35 AM
Who wants some?
How much?
How many do you expect me to give?

Daliman
06-23-2005, 03:37 AM
Usher is already down, pins and $$$ TBD.

And yes, should there be interest, I AM bringing my own equipment.

raptor517
06-23-2005, 03:45 AM
with yer own equipment, give me 80 points and im game. 90 and ill bet upwards of 1k. holla

johnnybeef
06-23-2005, 03:45 AM
f*ck that, real men gamble on the golf course, whos down.

Bigwig
06-23-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who wants some?
How much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the f*** goes bowling in Vegas?

johnnybeef
06-23-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who wants some?
How much?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the douche that started this thread

Bigwig
06-23-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's better.

If I ever make it out to Vegas for one of the STT Forum [censored] Meets I'll golf. Handicap = 8.1. And I'd want to see USGA index cards from you sharks. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EDIT--They censored H. O. M. O.

Hilarious.

Daliman
06-23-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am.

We bowl one game. However many pins I beat you by, you have to spot me strokes in golf.

P.S. This isn't as bad as it sounds. I haved golfed 18 holes once in my life, last year and shot a mulligan-free 163. I have not swung a club since, for fear of hurting someone, likely myself.

Daliman
06-23-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who wants some?
How much?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LV has MANY big bowling tournaments, but otherwise, drunk-ass action junkies looking for a new gamble.

Daliman
06-23-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
with yer own equipment, give me 80 points and im game. 90 and ill bet upwards of 1k. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be doable.

raptor517
06-23-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be doable.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, i wouldnt make a false offer /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

Nick B.
06-23-2005, 04:05 AM
I would gamble on bowling and golf, and throw in some cricket darts. Those are my strengths. If there is going to be B+G I might have to look at the thread to find out when this is.

Daliman
06-23-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would gamble on bowling and golf, and throw in some cricket darts. Those are my strengths. If there is going to be B+G I might have to look at the thread to find out when this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Labor day weekend, and you get no pins from me. I may even need from you to play even, but no biggie, I'll bowl ya $100 a game for 3 games with $200 on series sight unseen, and likely be taking the worst of it. I Suck bad at darts too, so you gotta find someone for that. Other things I will gamble in though are Jeopardy, Trivial pursuit, Galaga, ans whether or not the Wynn takes your line pass for buffets...

johnnybeef
06-23-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am.

We bowl one game. However many pins I beat you by, you have to spot me strokes in golf.

P.S. This isn't as bad as it sounds. I haved golfed 18 holes once in my life, last year and shot a mulligan-free 163. I have not swung a club since, for fear of hurting someone, likely myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

done.

TheUsher
06-23-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahaha why do I feel like I'm getting hustled already. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif WE NEED TO FIND MORE THINGS TO GAMBLE ON THAT WEEKEND! /images/graemlins/grin.gif If golf, count me in but I must say I've never been to a real 18 hole golf course ever.

raptor517
06-23-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahaha why do I feel like I'm getting hustled already. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif WE NEED TO FIND MORE THINGS TO GAMBLE ON THAT WEEKEND! /images/graemlins/grin.gif If golf, count me in but I must say I've never been to a real 18 hole golf course ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude like, we woulud dominate. i KNOW i could hit below a 200. thats good right? holla

Sykes
06-23-2005, 05:17 AM
Daliman: What's your average? When is this going to be?

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Other things I will gamble in though are Jeopardy, Trivial pursuit,

[/ QUOTE ]

Now ur Alligator mouth has gotten your Hummingbirdass into a shitpot of trouble; I can beat u simply silly in either of these anytime anywhere for any amount /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

All you gotta do is "Showup/keepup/and Shutup"

/images/graemlins/mad.gifSFB /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Daliman
06-23-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Other things I will gamble in though are Jeopardy, Trivial pursuit,

[/ QUOTE ]

Now ur Alligator mouth has gotten your Hummingbirdass into a shitpot of trouble; I can beat u simply silly in either of these anytime anywhere for any amount /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

All you gotta do is "Showup/keepup/and Shutup"

/images/graemlins/mad.gifSFB /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No one within 25 years of my age has EVER beaten me in Trivial Pursuit. That said, considering you have seniority on God, you MAY have enough experience to beat me in this game, since yer almost 74 years older than me. Jeopardy, yer old reflexes have no chance though.

I'll still take you on in TP for $100 tho. Standard genus series.

Too bad I have nowhere to practice Ms Pac man, or I'd takeeyou on it that too. My record of 118k is likely WAY bahind the curve vs you tho, but I really never played it much. Do you own a machine?

iMsoLucky0
06-23-2005, 10:58 AM
I'll definitely be in for some golf action. I was a 4 handicap when I was in high school, but I've golfed 3 times in the last 4 years. So I am a little ummmm rusty.

The last time I went, I shot 56 on the front 9 and 36 on the back 9. I'm sure we can work something out, but I definitely want to go /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ForumBot
06-23-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm in 4 golf; but I can't actually walk...Anbody want some sideaction on how long we can stand out in the sun w/o water /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Apathy
06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
I am down for some side action gambling on whatever /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

How about this, Raptor and me vs. Dali in bowling, we get combine scores. (I am terrible at bowling). This is essentially the same as spotting rap 80-90 points, but much more fun /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I will also play golf for sure but you sharks def need to spot me some strokes (Or I get to spot YOU a few drinks /images/graemlins/smile.gif).

acIdREIGN462
06-23-2005, 01:11 PM
"Obviously, you're not a golfer"
The Dude

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will also play golf for sure but you sharks def need to spot me some strokes (Or I get to spot YOU a few drinks

[/ QUOTE ]

My score will go down by 2 strokes/dbl."see-though" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SlackerMcFly
06-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Oooh! Oooh! Somone say golf? Golf is nice. I like to play golf.....

Might just have to find a way to Vegas in September after all. BTW Beeferoonie, they don't allow jeans (or whatever you call them) on courses w/out windmills.

SlackaMcBogey

wuwei
06-23-2005, 01:56 PM
I could be pursuaded to play some skins golf as some sort of best ball/scramble thingy, but I have conditions.

1. The Skipper is on my team, and we tee off early enough for him to stay awake the whole round.
2. SuitedSixes flies in to join us.
3. Our team is known as the Tossed Salads.
4. A doctor is kept on hand at all times, both for the skipper's aged heart and the inevitable dehydration that will ensue drinking as much as I will in the hot dry desert sun.

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
drinking as much as I will in the hot dry desert sun.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, Bryan, we are definitely teamates; Yes, the other Brian has to be there & on our Team; we have a Dr. in attendance so if my pussy gets somekind of yeast infection he can handle it....Do you think we can get the other lightweights to go for "Shot & a Beer" on every hole.

Regarding early start; No problem; have u ever played golf in Vegas in late August?
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Slim Pickens
06-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Same here. I'd play if you f**ks hadn't picked the one weekend I'm not going to be in town. I'd love to see bets on who can skip a golf ball off a lake the most times. My record is five. It's all about the rocket hook.

SlimP

raptor517
06-23-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How about this, Raptor and me vs. Dali in bowling, we get combine scores. (I am terrible at bowling). This is essentially the same as spotting rap 80-90 points, but much more fun /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I will also play golf for sure but you sharks def need to spot me some strokes (Or I get to spot YOU a few drinks /images/graemlins/smile.gif).

[/ QUOTE ]

dude this is an excellent idea, in bowling AND golf. i hate golf though. i hate most things i suck at. i hate everything. bwhahahahhahahahahahahhaa. no really, apathy, i think together, we might break 100 /images/graemlins/wink.gif oh, and on the golf course, me and apathy get to play best ball. holla

Daliman
06-23-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude this is an excellent idea, in bowling AND golf. i hate golf though. i hate most things i suck at. i hate everything. bwhahahahhahahahahahahhaa. no really, apathy, i think together, we might break 100 /images/graemlins/wink.gif oh, and on the golf course, me and apathy get to play best ball. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

It is WAY too easy to get to being a 120 bowler, and I simply can't fade 240 on a regular basis, so probably not.

P.S. To the poster who asked, I used to average about 200, but haven;t bowled seriously in about 3 years. If I were to go bowl 3 games right now, I'd likely only average about 180-185.

johnnybeef
06-23-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
.Do you think we can get the other lightweights to go for "Shot & a Beer" on every hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

lightweight??? you must certainly realize that you only got a pg-13 version of beefcake. i will promise you that i will black out for you now that i know you a little bit better. but don't say i didnt warn you. /images/graemlins/blush.gif