PDA

View Full Version : >4-table EmpirePoker (low content)

future
06-23-2005, 02:55 AM
Can someone tell me how to play on two accounts at once on the same computer (regedit?) so I can play more than 4 tables at once? Thanks.

Messy_Jesse
06-23-2005, 04:11 AM
bump

meow_meow
06-23-2005, 09:36 AM
I know this isn't the answer you are looking for, but why not just sign up with another skin?

Phill S
06-23-2005, 09:48 AM
You need to edit your reg to do that too.

But one person playing multiple accounts on one skin ive never understood. If your caught, bye bye bankroll. However playing on a few skins is perfectly acceptable.

Anyway, go get a rakeback affiliate, they will teach you how to do this.

Phill

skipperbob
06-23-2005, 09:52 AM
If you mean: "I already have two accounts, but can't get them to comeup, at the same time, on my computer", I had the same problem and it was a hardware problem; not software.
Turns-out that computer #1 was so badly "FU'd" with virus/trojans that it literally couldn't "compute the two online activities at once.

Co-incidentally, had a newer computer in another room; changed them; problem solved /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Karak567
06-23-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
However playing on a few skins is perfectly acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. Having an account on more than one skin is a violation of the ToS, I am 99 % sure.

TheNoodleMan
06-23-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. Having an account on more than one skin is a violation of the ToS, I am 99 % sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
and yet I am 100% sure that you do it /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Apathy
06-23-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is true then the sites so not care, it would be ridiculously easy to catch 8+ tablers.