PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever think about how,...

bigredlemon
06-22-2005, 11:36 PM
a single card in a single second could cause more money to change hands than some people will earn in an year? Does that bother you?

masse75
06-22-2005, 11:37 PM
This is borderline poker. Beware, or face the wrath of OOT.

bigredlemon
06-22-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is borderline poker. Beware, or face the wrath of OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]We can generalize this to daytrading and blackjack too /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DavidC
06-23-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a single card in a single second could cause more money to change hands than some people will earn in an year? Does that bother you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every walked by a homeless person on the way to/from a poker session?

Eerie feeling.

bigredlemon
06-23-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eerie feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]That was actually the reason for my post. More specifically, i was taking a break from poker to grab some food, and encountered some homless people by the side of the street to and from the joint.

imported_CaseClosed326
06-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Your avatar + location = gold

Sykes
06-23-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eerie feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]That was actually the reason for my post. More specifically, i was taking a break from poker to grab some food, and encountered some homless people by the side of the street to and from the joint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you recruit them? Just a thought...

DcifrThs
06-23-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eerie feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i worked in the city i'd grab an extra sandwich (something plain, nutritious and tasty) and a bottle of water and give it to the homeless guy (didn't ever see a group of them). so id recommend that.

or you can donate to many charities. my favorite so far is America Scores. i was gunna practice HU vs. schnieds but he said "why dont you just donate 500 to chairty" we discussed different ones but concluded i wanted to help kids and/or animals. America Scores helps kids so $500 is forthem and not schnieds.

you help out more people than you know, you feel great, and donating money helps keep things in perspective. especially when you know, thanks to other peoples idiocy, you can really do almost anything youwant.

-Barron

sfer
06-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Pretty deep. Has anyone you have known died accidently or through someone's deliberate action?