PDA

View Full Version : WSOP Events #24,#25,#28

Paluka
06-22-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm running these 3 events. Anyone else?

Tyler Durden
06-23-2005, 12:07 AM
You're running them? Like you're a tourney director?

sirio11
06-23-2005, 06:16 AM
I'm playing #24 and #25, still thinking about #28

Paluka
06-23-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're running them? Like you're a tourney director?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, my Magic player slang may be confusing. I'm playing those 3 events!

The Armchair
06-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Be sure to post updates on your progress.

Maulik
06-23-2005, 09:32 AM
which events are they? I'm at work and can't look them up

DA MICRO MASTAH
06-23-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As if we give a [censored] how some elitist ass does in these events?

Honestly Chris, we'd all appreciate it if you would shut the [censored] up. No we don't care which events you're playing, no we don't care that you are friends with astroglide, no we don't care that you are a huge ass. Just stfu and everyone will be much better off. Thanks.

grass
06-23-2005, 09:54 AM
24,25,28,and 29(for fun). if i don't cash very high soon, i gonna hang myself. it was nice knowing all of you.

stay away from vegas, i think satan lives around here somewhere.

daryn
06-23-2005, 09:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly Chris, we'd all appreciate it if you would shut the [censored] up. No we don't care which events you're playing, no we don't care that you are friends with astroglide, no we don't care that you are a huge ass. Just stfu and everyone will be much better off. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i too wish you good luck, paluka

06-23-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm running these 3 events. Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you and I have different definitions of 'elitist' . . . do keep us updated, though, and good luck to all of you guys

hotdog da 2rd
06-23-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
24,25,28,and 29(for fun). if i don't cash very high soon, i gonna hang myself. it was nice knowing all of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i told you to take a break. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

grass
06-23-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i told you to take a break. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tpir90036
06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Good luck sir. I will not be out there until my July 4th vacation...if you are still around you can come tell me how much I suck when I flame out of events #36 and/or #37.

Paluka
06-23-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never even met astroglide.

Sponger15SB
06-23-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never even met astroglide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because you are the same person /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

La Brujita
06-23-2005, 12:55 PM
I wish you luck as well sir.

Not sure why all the haters but Paluka has to be one of the best posters on this site, he has helped my game, and if he wants some recognition or support that is cool with me.

Paluka
06-23-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wish you luck as well sir.

Not sure why all the haters but Paluka has to be one of the best posters on this site, he has helped my game, and if he wants some recognition or support that is cool with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my fault I guess, I've been a little harsh lately with some posters who I thought deserved it.
I started this thread just because I'm happy to be goin to Vegas tonight. I've been jealous of everyone's tourney fun.

The Armchair
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, if you must:

Be sure to PM me on your progress.

And good luck.

B Dids
06-23-2005, 04:00 PM
GO PALUKA.