PDA

View Full Version : Daytime poker?

jason_baxter
06-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Where do people play when they want to play games during the day? My instinct is EuroBet, on the theory that you will be playing during their evening hours. Does that hold up, or is it just all American players playing on a Euro server? Are there other popular European servers to be had?

TIA

SoCalRugger
06-22-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where do people play when they want to play games during the day? My instinct is EuroBet, on the theory that you will be playing during their evening hours. Does that hold up, or is it just all American players playing on a Euro server? Are there other popular European servers to be had?

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that make sense? Eurobet/Empire/Party are all the same thing - doesn't matter which client you choose.

mosquito
06-22-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that make sense? Eurobet/Empire/Party are all the same thing - doesn't matter which client you choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

It matters if you only play MTT....

mattw
06-23-2005, 01:04 AM
the prima and crypto skins have alot of euro's playing on them.

poker-penguin
06-23-2005, 01:55 AM
It's five o clock somewhere.

(or more accurately six or seven, since fish have to get home from work).

Prima, Crypto, pretty much any of the majors.

jason_baxter
06-24-2005, 02:54 PM
it makes sense because of how the sites are marketed. It matters little how the backbones of the sites actually work. If EuroBet is only marketed in Europe, there will simply be more European players on the site.

At least in theory. That is why I asked. So it could in fact matter which client you choose.

EStreet20
06-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Euro, Party, Empire etc share the same tables, thus it only makes sense for tourneys, which are unique to each client.

LuvDemNutz
06-24-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it makes sense because of how the sites are marketed. It matters little how the backbones of the sites actually work. If EuroBet is only marketed in Europe, there will simply be more European players on the site.

At least in theory. That is why I asked. So it could in fact matter which client you choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in the cash games - the cash games are the same exact players as Party, Empire, etc.

The tourneys, I agree you are more likely to find Euros playing during the day.

2easy
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If EuroBet is only marketed in Europe, there will simply be more European players on the site...
So it could in fact matter which client you choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

?????

and you would access exactly the same players from empire or party or now or multi or tops, just the same as from euro, since you'd be on the same site regardless.

as previously stated, other than tourneys, its the same room.

i do admire your stretch of logic trying to make the statement above seem sensible though.