PDA

View Full Version : Paired Middle Top kicker 4 handed... ? Now what ?

Mig
06-22-2005, 09:25 PM
How do you play such a hand I'M really never sure about it... Is a check fold on the turn correct ?
SB is 33/1.2 and UTG is UTG about the same...

Bet the flop, c/r the flop.
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Button folds, SB calls, Hero fold

marsvolta619
06-22-2005, 09:34 PM
I would probably play it the way you did. With nobody folding on the flop it's tough to fire out another into 4 people. I'd also go for a flop CR sometimes

Mig
06-22-2005, 09:42 PM
didn't felt that my 3rd pair + all the redraw possible was enough to fire again... I thought that 95% of the time I would be beaten by the river if I wasn'T already so I check folded it. I'm not going to invest 2-3 BB for a pot of that size... Correct thinking ?