PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite poker site and why?

BigSlickKojack
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
So, I am realllly realllly new to this and I'm trying to figure out which online poker site i should be spending my money at (and hopefully winning more of it back...hah). I want to have fun and I don't want to get cheated...pretty simple. What's the coolest site out there design-wise, what's the most trustworthy, and what specifically makes it cool/trustworthy? Thanks so much /images/graemlins/grin.gif !

William
06-22-2005, 08:32 PM
A poll! yupieeeeee I /images/graemlins/heart.gif polls /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks dude, your poll stinks, and do you really expect anybody to vote for the design option? but whatthehell, a poll is a poll /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LImitPlayer
06-22-2005, 09:09 PM
you need to add this to the poll:

"The site with the most fish"

iluzion
06-22-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you need to add this to the poll:

"The site with the most fish"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, this poll sucks.

stir
06-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Most 2+2'ers play to make money. All major sites are generally considered secure, (although there is a minority of posters who feel certain sites may be rigged). A fun site, or one with cool graphics is not the highest priority, which is why you are getting "poll sucks" responses. Since your priority is a combination of the look/feel of a site and having fun I would suggest you take a look a Truepoker.

TruePoker CEO
06-27-2005, 11:54 PM
"Since your priority is a combination of the look/feel of a site and having fun I would suggest you take a look a Truepoker. "

I'll comp you for the right to quote it.

Truepoker CEO

Pokertini
06-28-2005, 01:08 AM
I started bounus whoring about a month ago. I lean heavily towards Party b/c its where I started. But I must admit I really like the Kill games on UB. Currently playing on Paradise and see they have HU tourneys. I will definetely have to look into these.

z80x86
06-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Uh the barrel full of fish known as Party Poker?