PDA

View Full Version : Vigilanteism returns

ChristinaB
06-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Burn da house down (http://www.thewmurchannel.com/news/4640597/detail.html)

Vince Young
06-22-2005, 08:23 PM
It could've been Lily, Rabbit!

Voltron87
06-22-2005, 08:24 PM
someone should go rape these people, people who commit crimes and destory other peoples property should be punished.

Blarg
06-22-2005, 08:41 PM
If one guy raped her and the other five guys didn't know anything about it(which seems kind of hard to picture), then it's a shame they all had to suffer and maybe lose everything they owned and be thrown out on the street in a strange country, instead of just the one guy.

I dunno, though. I don't think I could be living with five other people and raping children at home without my other roommates knowing about it. If they let him slide on that, it's too bad they didn't catch on fire along with the house.

As to the guy who did it, I'd easily be just as happy if he took a bullet as "reformed" or "paid his debt to society" or whatever. I think that for a lot of crimes, reforming is a concept that is way overrated, even kind of cruel and oblivious, and there's no way that whatever a debt might conceivably be in the first place could ever be repaid.

If I'm a flawed human being for thinking so, I'm willing to accept that and live with it.

calmasahinducow
06-22-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone had spray-painted "Rapest" (sic) and "Child Molester" on the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at "rapest"

2+2 wannabe
06-22-2005, 11:12 PM
isn't this what happened in 8 Mile?

edit: haha i didn't see the "it could have been lily, rabbit" reference - sweet