PDA

View Full Version : Does Harrington ever check the forums? I have some Q's on HOH v.II

rydazzle
06-22-2005, 07:27 PM
I am entrenched in volume II and just put some concepts to action in the "orange zone" (with great success) but I am left with some questions...

Harrington, are you out there?

Bigwig
06-22-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's me. I'm Dan Harrington.

rydazzle
06-22-2005, 07:37 PM
...great, now I have to sift thru the jokers to see who's Dan. was guessing Dan's handle would be Dan Harrington like Ed Miller...

trdi
06-22-2005, 07:37 PM
He's lying. Just ask me. I'm here.

EDIT:
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, you busted me. I'm not Dan Harrington.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you!

Bigwig
06-22-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...great, now I have to sift thru the jokers to see who's Dan. was guessing Dan's handle would be Dan Harrington like Ed Miller...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you busted me. I'm not Dan Harrington.

TheTimeIsUp
06-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Sorry to get your hopes up, ry, but I don't think Dan posts here /images/graemlins/frown.gif

rydazzle
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Thats a dang shame...

Well, Dan, if you are browsing...shoot me a private message (I'll give myself 1000:1 against on that longshot /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

DemonDeac
06-22-2005, 07:52 PM
i think at some point Harrington will post on 2+2, his name will most likely be DanHarrington since most pros have their actual name, like Negraneau and Phillips and Greenstein, etc.

TheNoodleMan
06-22-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am entrenched in volume II and just put some concepts to action in the "orange zone" (with great success) but I am left with some questions...

[/ QUOTE ]
first, this belongs in the books forum.
Second, ask the forum. You may not need DH himself to explain it to you, there are plenty of knowledgable people that might be able to help you.

rydazzle
06-22-2005, 08:36 PM
You are correct, however, I think I'd rather ask these questions (or dig for the answers in the book) to DH himself since it's his brain I am interested in picking. Of course I can get other's opinions, but that's not my goal here.

I will eventually post my questions and see how others interpret the concepts.

Thanks!

Onaflag
06-22-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are correct, however, I think I'd rather ask these questions (or dig for the answers in the book) to DH himself since it's his brain I am interested in picking. Of course I can get other's opinions, but that's not my goal here.

I will eventually post my questions and see how others interpret the concepts.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this not like holding out for Bill Gates to answer your Windows questions? Or Michael Dell to fix your hardware woes? Or not wanting to hear investment advice because it didn't come straight from Charles Schwabb himself. I think you have offended a great number of people today with this reply.

Buts that's just me.

Onaflag.........