PDA

View Full Version : Question about Party SNGs and PT

AlmightyJay
06-22-2005, 03:11 PM
I played in an $11 SNG yesterday on Party. I finished in 5th place. I requested that it send me the tournament summary when the tourney finished. When it did, I copied all the text into a text file and tried to import it into PT. But I keep getting the error message, "Couldn't find all players who finished in position 4 - 10 in the TOURNEY_SUMMARY table. Cannot load tournament summary."

I won an SNG earlier today, and the tournament summary imports fine into PT.

Anything I can do about this? Is this a problem with summaries if you don't play through the entire tournament, or did I just get a messed up summary?

Costanza
06-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I think the easiest way to get Party tournament summaries into PT is to let PT get them directly from your email server. Look around in PT for the setup POP3 server function (away from my poker computer right now or I'd be more specific). Alternatively, PT can also pull them from your email program if you've already downloaded your mail from your server. I know this works with Outlook and should work with Outlook Express as well. That way you don't have to worry about saving to a text file then trying to import them.

All of mine have come through OK.

Have you had any trouble getting them to import before?

AlmightyJay
06-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Same deal with checking it straight from the mail server.

I've never played any Party SNGs before, so no, I've never had this problem before. It was fine with Stars SNG histories because they give a nice little list of all the finishers.

Oh well, maybe this one is just a lost cause.