PDA

View Full Version : Stats Question

I Play 2 Ski
06-22-2005, 01:57 PM
June is sucking hardcore for me, I have been reviewing stats and everything is pretty much inline with previous winning months except for theses two

Fold to River Bet - 38.64% ( about 4% highe than my previous month avg)

River W$SD%: (Just Called): 24.56% which is significantly lower than previous months.

Are these number completely out of whack? My aggression stats for this period (23K hands)are slightly lower at:

Flop: 2.7
Turn: 2.5
River: 1.4

Went to showdown 33.82%
W$AS 53.09%

VP$!IP : 25.06
PFR: 16.54%

Losing .20 in th BB and .08 in the SB, higher than normal for me.

I feel strongly that this is just an extended beating, but its frustrating none the less.

Any Thoughts?

Anders_G
06-22-2005, 02:18 PM
since this post is not about improving your stats i'd say you are just facing a cold streak. play it through like a man

I Play 2 Ski
06-22-2005, 02:22 PM
im trying, but it seems every time I sit down I wrinkle my skirt. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am cold, I wanted to post something, becasue that what I do when I run bad. OK now I will go pop a midol because these cramps are killing me.

J.R.
06-22-2005, 02:32 PM
post a screenshot and then someone else will post a screenshot that is worse and then you will feel guilty about whining and can get back to worrying about playing well instead of worrying how pretty your stats look. that's the hush forum way.

stop posting stats and play one table and post every hand you were uncertain of, it will reinforce your confidence and confirm its just bad luck or expose your leaks.

I Play 2 Ski
06-22-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
post a screenshot and then someone else will post a screenshot that is worse and then you will feel guilty about whining and can get back to worrying about playing well instead of worrying how pretty your stats look. that's the hush forum way.

[/ QUOTE ]

so funny, so true and actually very good advice

Turning Stone Pro
06-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Post some legitimate questions about some actual hands, as opposed to all this ambiguous, nonsensical, retarded information, which is meant to mean something.

Oh, now I see, I'm sorry. Raise your VIP by 5.25%, and lower your BFD by 6.01%, and I'm sure you will be a big winner.

You can send me payment for this information via my Neteller account. Thanks in advance.

TSP

krishanleong
06-22-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post some legitimate questions about some actual hands, as opposed to all this ambiguous, nonsensical, retarded information, which is meant to mean something.

Oh, now I see, I'm sorry. Raise your VIP by 5.25%, and lower your BFD by 6.01%, and I'm sure you will be a big winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree. No offense but if you results are crap, your probably playing like [censored]. Post hands and respond to strategy threads. Noone cares about how often you fold to a river bet.

Krishan