PDA

View Full Version : Good time for a bluff?

Derek123
06-22-2005, 01:10 PM
the opponent who bet the flop was LP preflop and fairly aggressive postflop. The other opponent is LP.

When he lead out the flop, I thought he had a ten or a draw. thinking he would slowplay a Q. When he checked the turn and river to me, I was pretty sure he had a draw. I thought he would probably call with an ace but nothing worse.

The other opponent would call two cold with a gutshot, pocket pair, etc.

Do both fold often enough here?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (7 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: (6.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>

Grisgra
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
I bet the turn. As you played it, sure, bet the river, I think you pick up the pot often enough to make it worthwhile (though ANY ace calls you obviously, and that might not be the case on the turn).

RunDownHouse
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Are you worried about being check/raised by a worse hand on the turn?

Grisgra
06-22-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you worried about being check/raised by a worse hand on the turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif