PDA

View Full Version : Empire humour (very little content)

busguy
06-22-2005, 11:49 AM
I was one of the chosen one's whose account was closed at Empire last month for using it exclusively to bonus whore. I got a good laugh this morning when I checked my e-mail;

1st e-mail (received on May 15th) :

[ QUOTE ]
Due to irregular bonus activity on your account, and lack of play on Empire Poker tables, your account was blocked by management decision.

Empire Poker is known for its generous bonuses, FreeRolls and prize adding for long now. Exploitation of this generosity by choosing to show up only to cash bonuses is not welcomed by us.

However, we would like to inform you that any cash you had in your account balance is still yours and was cashed out by us.

A total amount of $5.00 was cashed out directly to you. The cash out option has been completed according to your last deposit preference.

Regards,

Louise

VIP Support

Empire Poker

vip@empirepoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd email (received today) :

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,

Get 100% up to $100* on your next deposit between Thursday, June 23rd at 0:01am EST and Sunday, June 26th at 11:59pm EST!

All you have to do is enter deposit code JUNEFEVER when depositing, and you will be rewarded with the 100% up to $100 special deposit bonus!

Summer action is heating up so don't miss out on this exciting offer!

Good luck and see you at the tables!

Empire Poker Promotions Team
ep@empirepoker.com

*Terms and Conditions Apply as per http://www.empirepoker.com/offer/junefever

[/ QUOTE ]

so . . . management reversed it's decision ??

or the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing . . . .

Did anyone else get their e-mail this morning ??

/images/graemlins/grin.gif busguy

Smackdab
06-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Had my account closed too and also received the email about the upcoming bonus. Not sure if they were just rubbing salt in the wound or trying to make me feel better about the situation by being sure I was notified the raked hand requirement was 15x.

thuja
06-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey Busguy,

I got the same June bonus e-mail from Empire today. I think in your case the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

My account at Empire hasn't been blocked because I use it as my main account. I do use my Party account just to clear reload bonuses. I guess I need to be a little bit more careful about that now.