PDA

View Full Version : Taking chips from a man called Zee...short post

10-11-2001, 08:34 AM
The SPM played cards with Zee last night. However, this Zee is not famous, he loves to play ace x like it's the nuts. The SPM made most of his profit from this Zee last night. I wonder if the real Zee plays A x? You know those high-low players like the A2 and sometimes they forget their playing Hold'em instead of O'Maha.

Master Soh and his mighty Sword Edge, was an itch the SPM couldn't scratch last night. When the SPM had a big pair Master Soh had a bigger one. When the SPM had trips, his mighty Sword Edge cut the SPM deep with a full house. The SPM is getting tired of being cut by that mighty Sword Edge. Film at eleven.

The Midnight Marauder was up to his old tricks stealing blinds like a fox in a hen house. He is the master of blind stealing. His favorite blinds are the SPM's blinds, he knows the SPM is weak tight except when he's on tilt, then he's weak loose. Someday the SPM may get some courage and fight back, but for now the bully called the Midnight Marauder is the boss.

No Bobby Tears last night, he doesn't read 2+2 so the SPM carried the post around for him to read. All his friends read the post and agreed he can imitate a weeping willow to perfection.

Well that's all fellow posters no inspiration so it's short and sweet like you all like your posts

SPM,...play long and prosper...

10-11-2001, 10:09 AM
there are many so called little zee's out there just poised to take the likes of you off. unfortunately i cant control the little devils yet and they run out and play ace x too often. my software program is not yet good enough. but just you wait.

10-11-2001, 11:50 AM

10-11-2001, 12:19 PM
From who I've talked to Z doesn't really look at his cards he looks at you, then he decides what to do with whatever he gets so it could be Ax or someother combo but at that point he already knows how he is going to play you to make you think he has AA.

So you may have taken money from a ChimpanZee but not the BearZee of Montana!!!!!!!!

ukw

ps:I'm still not happy about you silencing him for a week. That was impressive. Your in my archives for that one.

10-11-2001, 02:04 PM
"ps:I'm still not happy about you silencing him for a week"

I still say that was a vacation for ray and not a punishment at all for him. Can't believe you fell for that!:o)

10-11-2001, 03:12 PM
You have to build up SPM the cellar dweller not sink him in a sink hole!!!!!!!! Zee's a hole nother set of parameters how can you touch a Montananna Bananananana Anananwaayy!!

ukw

10-11-2001, 05:17 PM
...now I feel horrible for saying anything, heh.

10-11-2001, 06:53 PM
hillbilly, dont make fun of feeney as he has a bad slice at golf and is very sensitive. we finaly got him to slow down on his crazy acronyms that nobody can figure out and you go and instigate something.

10-11-2001, 07:30 PM
an amazingly short post and really not up to true spm standards...you are an arteeest and cannot allow your creativity..to be stifled...when i played last week on a poker tour of miss...if i felt like playing rags,,,just because once won't hurt...well i felt the stern admonitions of spm threatening me...and i mucked and i won...thanks spm...gl