PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Pop Up

Zachs Dad
06-22-2005, 08:51 AM
About a month or a month and a half ago I and probably everybody else recieved a pop up when they logged onto party poker.It seemed to me that it was a warning of some sort.I clicked close on the pop up pretty quickly and didnt fully read it.I asked a buddy and he said it was some kind of warning about playing multiple Party skins.Is he correct?
I would like to take advantage of the bonuses Poker NOw offers.But I dont want to lose my Party account.Can someone please shed a some more light on the subject for me?Thanks in advance.

ZD

smartalecc5
06-22-2005, 08:54 AM
I think this has been talked about 280 times already. Its asking you to see if your a bot or not.

mdrudeen
06-22-2005, 09:01 AM
What you are probably reffering to is the new T&Cs popup that only lasted half a day or so

Yes the new terms do forbid multiple accounts. Search here or look them up on party.

grinin
06-22-2005, 12:40 PM
For the life of me I can not figure out why people on this forum respond to other's posts (especially in such a condescending manner) without reading the damn post. Or do most of these people just not get past reading comprehension in the third grade?

BigF
06-22-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the life of me I can not figure out why people on this forum respond to other's posts (especially in such a condescending manner) without reading the damn post. Or do most of these people just not get past reading comprehension in the third grade?

[/ QUOTE ]

geez get over yourself.

grinin
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Are you kidding? This is the zoo. None of us are over ourselves. I am going to be the next Elvis, Emeril or Einstein. But that is beside the point.

I'm just saying, if you are going to take the time to get a little dig in on someone, like smartalec, you need to at least read the OP's frickin post and get your facts straight.